Is there anyone worth signing for our open roster spots?

DUFF

Like him or not Lynch is a pro bowl (or at least very good now)player. I didn't start this thread to talk about the Lynch trade as there are many of them already out there. My question is.......are there any good players (not PS garbage type players), ones like lynch (talented but wanted out) that could/would possibly come to buffalo??? We dropped trent, kawika, meredith, and lynch. i know one spot goes to nelson but what about the rest? anything???

Like him or not Lynch is a pro bowl (or at least very good now)player. I didn't start this thread to talk about the Lynch trade as there are many of them already out there. My question is.......are there any good players (not PS garbage type players), ones like lynch (talented but wanted out) that could/would possibly come to buffalo??? We dropped trent, kawika, meredith, and lynch. i know one spot goes to nelson but what about the rest? anything???

Very intellegent picture attached to your post --is that your kid ????

Very intellegent picture attached to your post --is that your kid ????

not my kid (from the internet)....i think he may be half "willis mcgahee" though from what ive heard of his stay in buffalo (about the right age too from when willis roamed the streets of buffalo)

Of course there are no other Lynch type talented players any of the other 31 teams would be willing to give away for 4th and 5th round draft picks. After all, there is only one Buffalo Bills franchise. Takeo Spikes still with good years left to the Eagles for a player who never played a practice for the Bills, and a 4th or 5th round pick. A young, 2 time Pro Bowl LT - Jason Peters, to the Eagles for their second 1st round draft pick, a late 1st rounder. Did the Bills use that late 1st round pick to directly replace Peters' all important LT position? Of course not, these are the Bills, remember? Instead, they inserted their 7th round draft pick at LT the past two seasons to replace Peters! And today, their 1st round pick from just 3 years ago, a very productive RB with (2) 1,000 yard seasons and (1) Pro Bowl already on his resume' despite being an immature idiot off the field, goes to Seattle for 4th and 5th round picks - not even for the same draft! (The conditional pick is a 2012 pick!)

Of course there are no other Lynch type talented players any of the other 31 teams would be willing to give away for 4th and 5th round draft picks. After all, there is only one Buffalo Bills franchise. Takeo Spikes still with good years left to the Eagles for a player who never played a practice for the Bills, and a 4th or 5th round pick. A young, 2 time Pro Bowl LT - Jason Peters, to the Eagles for their second 1st round draft pick, a late 1st rounder. Did the Bills use that late 1st round pick to directly replace Peters' all important LT position? Of course not, these are the Bills, remember? Instead, they inserted their 7th round draft pick at LT the past two seasons to replace Peters! And today, their 1st round pick from just 3 years ago, a very productive RB with (2) 1,000 yard seasons and (1) Pro Bowl already on his resume' despite being an immature idiot off the field, goes to Seattle for 4th and 5th round picks - not even for the same draft! (The conditional pick is a 2012 pick!)

You see what the Pats got for Maroney right? We got a decent deal for Lynch.

not my kid (from the internet)....i think he may be half "willis mcgahee" though from what ive heard of his stay in buffalo (about the right age too from when willis roamed the streets of buffalo)

It's the wrong usage of your. It should say "you're". might wanna change that

You see what the Pats got for Maroney right? We got a decent deal for Lynch.

And Maroney doesn't compare on the field to Lynch. Its like comparing what the chargers got for Cromartie and compare it to what the Bills could get for trading Ashton Youbouty

The Bills decide to trade Lynch after they lose Joique bell, they could have atleast ditched him sooner so they could have kept him around

Edited by apuszczalowski

And Maroney doesn't compare on the field to Lynch. Its like comparing what the chargers got for Cromartie and compare it to what the Bills could get for trading Ashton Youbouty

The Bills decide to trade Lynch after they lose Joique bell, they could have atleast ditched him sooner so they could have kept him around

Maroney through 47 career games has 2459 yards rushing 21 rushing TD's 44 receptions 459 receiving yards and 1 receiving TD. Lynch through 45 career games has 2765 yards rushing 17 rushing TD's 94 receptions 670 receiving yards 1 receiving TD. There basically identical stat wise, and we still got a way better deal then the Pats did.

Like him or not Lynch is a pro bowl (or at least very good now)player.

Come on, he was an injury repalcement in one pro bowl two years. That hasn't carried over to 2010. He's a huge disappointment for a mid first round pick.