Remember, it's the 'peaceful' religion

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is ridiculous to think they they would give two schitts about us if we didn't meddle in their affairs. Your way of life is not that interesting.

I call BS on that. It's about our culture (western culture) and the negative influences it has on Islams Youth. Our way of life is attractive to the young Muslims and stands in the way of implementing sharia law and the power structure in Islamic lands. See the recent youth rebellion in Iran.

I am not pulling this out of my ass. I have lived with Muslims and attended school with them. After many long discussions with them it all comes to our culture and it's negative influences on theirs (at least thats how it was in the 1980's). Sure in the beginning of these kind of discussions they with throw out just the very stuff you are saying but after going at it for 1-2 hours the real reason rise to the surface.

As usual, you didnt answer his question. :rolleyes:

You expect me to dignify the bait question about my supposed denial of the existence of terrorist cells with a response?

I call BS on that. It's about our culture (western culture) and the negative influences it has on Islams Youth. Our way of life is attractive to the young Muslims and stands in the way of implementing sharia law and the power structure in Islamic lands. See the recent youth rebellion in Iran.

I am not pulling this out of my ass. I have lived with Muslims and attended school with them. After many long discussions with them it all comes to our culture and it's negative influences on theirs (at least thats how it was in the 1980's). Sure in the beginning of these kind of discussions they with throw out just the very stuff you are saying but after going at it for 1-2 hours the real reason rise to the surface.

I think it has more to do with our unwavering support of Israel and our constant military presence in the Persian Gulf and other "muslim" countries.

The second part is simply an anecdote, don't take that the wrong way. What you're saying may or may not be true in fact.

You expect me to dignify the bait question about my supposed denial of the existence of terrorist cells with a response?

So you're not smart enough to answer the question and deflect the potentional "Bait" question he supposedly would have for you?

You havent had that problem before.

So you're not smart enough to answer the question and deflect the potentional "Bait" question he supposedly would have for you?

You havent had that problem before.

I'm not really looking to play games or cater to every moron's poor attempt at debate. I've already wasted too much thought on your third-man-in BS.

I'm not really looking to play games or cater to every moron's poor attempt at debate. I've already wasted too much thought on your third-man-in BS.

It's a "bait" question because you know you will have to take a stand and open yourself up for a discussion that has some substance to it. Again, you refuse to do anything but call me names and tell me I am wrong. Not why I am wrong, but only that I am wrong. What you are really doing though is displaying your intellectual cowardice. Do you now see why I have dubbed you "mini connor"?

It's a "bait" question because you know you will have to take a stand and open yourself up for a discussion that has some substance to it. Again, you refuse to do anything but call me names and tell me I am wrong. Not why I am wrong, but only that I am wrong. What you are really doing though is displaying your intellectual cowardice. Do you now see why I have dubbed you "mini connor"?

You can call me whatever you like because you don't matter.

I think it has more to do with our unwavering support of Israel and our constant military presence in the Persian Gulf and other "muslim" countries.

The second part is simply an anecdote, don't take that the wrong way. What you're saying may or may not be true in fact.

Yes, you're right it is anecdotal.

Edited by whateverdude