Remember, it's the 'peaceful' religion

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter what your opinion of Islam, I think it's a pretty safe bet that all Muslims, no matter their degree of faith, are pretty damned embarrassed to have this bozo speaking for them.

Which, again, for the umpzillionth time, begs the question: why are we always first in the race to call him a bozo...by miles? Where are the supposed millions of moderate Muslims getting all the media attention they can and proving that "peace" is in fact that natural state of Islam?

Are we supposed to be waiting for some "breaking point" whereby suddenly legions of moderate Muslims will come out en masse and condemn these bozos? When's that gonna be? Tired of hearing about it. Show me, or shut it.

Oh, and once again, this is what happens when delusions of grandeur meets a serious need for attention, and phony "victimhood" all at the same time:

"We are only Muslims trying to defend our religion, people, homes and land,..."

Buddy: You honestly think any of us spend any time thinking of any of you, or your stuff, or your assclown religion, ever? NO. Retard. We're too busy working. Now leave us alone. The premise that somehow we want something, anything, from this turd or any of the "We are only Muslims" :rolleyes: in Pakistan is ludicrous.

Stop pretending that I care enough about you to want to bother taking any of your raggedy assed crap or land. How about: Stay the f in Pakistan and don't come here if you don't like us? I can guarantee you that we have 0 interest in voluntarily coming to a country that smells like a curry fart-off.

Islamaphobe? BS. I have to care about something to "fear" it :rolleyes: . I couldn't care less about this pissant, his pissant country, or his pissant religion.

No matter what your opinion of Islam, I think it's a pretty safe bet that all Muslims, no matter their degree of faith, are pretty damned embarrassed to have this bozo speaking for them.

You dont know that. At all.

Which, again, for the umpzillionth time, begs the question: why are we always first in the race to call him a bozo...by miles? Where are the supposed millions of moderate Muslims getting all the media attention they can and proving that "peace" is in fact that natural state of Islam?

Are we supposed to be waiting for some "breaking point" whereby suddenly legions of moderate Muslims will come out en masse and condemn these bozos? When's that gonna be? Tired of hearing about it. Show me, or shut it.

Oh, and once again, this is what happens when delusions of grandeur meets a serious need for attention, and phony "victimhood" all at the same time:

Buddy: You honestly think any of us spend any time thinking of any of you, or your stuff, or your assclown religion, ever? NO. Retard. We're too busy working. Now leave us alone. The premise that somehow we want something, anything, from this turd or any of the "We are only Muslims" :rolleyes: in Pakistan is ludicrous.

Stop pretending that I care enough about you to want to bother taking any of your raggedy assed crap or land. How about: Stay the f in Pakistan and don't come here if you don't like us? I can guarantee you that we have 0 interest in voluntarily coming to a country that smells like a curry fart-off.

Islamaphobe? BS. I have to care about something to "fear" it :rolleyes: . I couldn't care less about this pissant, his pissant country, or his pissant religion.

You may not give a rats ass about their religion or their god foresaken lands but our military sure seems to have a major interest. Maybe that's what has them so pissed off.

If that guy is who they are sending, bring 'em on.

It's like sending conner, 3rdnlong, and Gene Frankle to play Jeopardy.

For someone who is fairly new here you sure know how to rip a person's heart out and feed it to them. I congratulate you, but beware, when I'm all healed up and off the DL I'm gonna come a lookin. :lol:

Edited by 3rdnlng

Kinda. If he's also the only midget trying to blow people up on a regular basis.

As opposed to the next tallest midget, who is trying to rape alter boys on a regular basis.

I can guarantee you that we have 0 interest in voluntarily coming to a country that smells like a curry fart-off.

Seriously? We are literally all up in their schitt right now, and have been for years.

For someone who is fairly new here you sure know how to rip a person's heart out and feed it to them. I congratulate you, but beware, when I'm all healed up and off the DL I'm gonna come a lookin. :lol:

What wingnuts consider humor never ceases to amaze me. It's like a genetic defect.

Hey...you have a sense of humor. I may have to take you off that list and insert some other crackpot.

Newer username DNE new user.

As opposed to the next tallest midget, who is trying to rape alter boys on a regular basis.

Seriously? We are literally all up in their schitt right now, and have been for years.

What wingnuts consider humor never ceases to amaze me. It's like a genetic defect.

Well, I know I'm not as funny as Harry Reid, but the person I was responding to was amused. BTW, what's the obsession with altar boys and midgets?