Fascists on the march

I have a like/hate relationship with Glenn Beck, I'm not sure what to make of him. Beck seems to be the only one in the media covering the rise and growing strength of the left wing extremist ideology in Europe and US and its attempt to silence critics and co-opt the youth to further their Brownshirted like eco and social movement.

This is where the movement is at right now, how long before they start lining people up to shoot them and holding people hostage threating to blow them up at national museums? look at the video

Edited by whateverdude

I have a like/hate relationship with Glenn Beck, I'm not sure what to make of him. Beck seems to be the only one in the media covering the rise and growing strength of the left wing extremist ideology in Europe and US and its attempt to silence critics and co-opt the youth to further their Brownshirted like eco and social movement.

This is where the movement is at right now, how long before they start lining people up to shoot them and holding people hostage threating to blow them up at national museums? look at the video

I heard about this yesterday on the radio on my way home. Pretty disgusting video. The guy on the radio said they've since appologized, and that they thought it was funny, and didnt mean any harm.

Was anything said in the lame street media about this ****??

Pretty disgusting video. The guy on the radio said they've since appologized, and that they thought it was funny, and didnt mean any harm.

Too late the message has already been sent to the youth who mainly get their news from and form their opinions from places like YouTube and teachers in school.

Lets break down the message from the video:

It's one born of conformity with a heavy dosage of peer pressure. They also teach the youth a tactic of Wolf in Sheep's Clothing to silence critics and people who are unmotivated by their movement.

On the surface you say the right things and soft sell the message to provide cover and make it easier to identify the dissenters of the movement by saying things like " thats fine thats absolutely fine, it's your chose you don't have to go along with it". Once you target the dissenters you act with extreme violence against them.

These tactics have been used in fascists and communists counties for years.

I have a like/hate relationship with Glenn Beck, I'm not sure what to make of him. Beck seems to be the only one in the media covering fabricating the rise and growing strength of the left wing extremist ideology in Europe and US and its attempt to silence critics and co-opt the youth to further their Brownshirted like eco and social movement.

Ya.

Ya.

You are a very interesting person to me. You seem to be the PPP pinata with everyone taking their turn at hitting you, but this only seems to encourage you. Why? Do you like negative attention or where you abused when you were young? There are millions of other chat groups and boards where you would fit right in yet you stay to endure the abuse. Is this a pride thing that you're going to prove to everyone that the insults don't bother you? On some level it must, right? I have never seen DC Tom hit a person harder and with such persistence as he has repeatedly hit you. I think you have worn him out. I didn't think that was possible. Is your strategy to wear everyone down as they beat on you?

You are a very interesting person to me. You seem to be the PPP pinata with everyone taking their turn at hitting you, but this only seems to encourage you. Why? Do you like negative attention or where you abused when you were young? There are millions of other chat groups and boards where you would fit right in yet you stay to endure the abuse. Is this a pride thing that you're going to prove to everyone that the insults don't bother you? On some level it must, right? I have never seen DC Tom hit a person harder and with such persistence as he has repeatedly hit you. I think you have worn him out. I didn't think that was possible. Is your strategy to wear everyone down as they beat on you?

They are both batschitt nuts, just in different ways.

There was another "Brownshirt" radical leftist fantasy ad which aired during the last Superbowl with very little outrage.

Isn't fascism so cute and funny?...

youtube.com/watch?v=zVhT7P0lDfI

I guess no one is going to complain about a lack of black, Hispanic or Asian actors in that video, huh? All those rich, evil whities trashing the environment!

I guess no one is going to complain about a lack of black, Hispanic or Asian actors in that video, huh? All those rich, evil whities trashing the environment!

Of course. Take a look at movies and tv villains these days. How often do you see a "minority" or person of color as the bad guy? Almost never. From the movie "Informant" Damon says "What do you call five white guys in a meeting?....A crime scene" Paraphrasing but it was something like that. Thankfully, I never saw the movie.

I've been here for 5 years, and I can assure you that DC_Tom will never be worn out. If there's an idiot to beat, he will crush them for days/pages. Hey, it's fun to watch if nothing else.

As far as conner goes: it's simple. He's the kid that hangs out with the cool kids, but he's not one of them and therefore takes all their abuse, but hey, he's hanging out with the cool kids :D I will grant you, the concept of PPP being "the cool kids" is scary. But, then again, by and large there is a lot of competency here. conner gets to hang out with people that actually know what the f they are talking about and/or have core competencies in the subject material...which he can't get at the Huffington Post boards.

Just don't start a discussion about statistical methodology, please. Then you will see the full DC_Tom, "in full war regalia". :D

Speaking of old, defeated, crazier than a schit-house rat type posters...where oh where is Bad Lieutenant? Funny, I told him that killing those that oppose them is the tool of every leftist in history. They hardly ever come to power peacefully. Therefore, I told him that they absolutely have to kill people like me, because my very existence invalidates their entire BS ideology. I recently found out, by his own admission, that LABillsfan will probably have to go before I do, "so I got that going for me" :D

Here we have that exact message encapsulated in a handy 4 minute video, and where oh where is that tool Bad Lieutenant now? I love it when reality cancels out leftist BS...and it's even better when they do it to themselves.

I'm in the 20% of the voices that Marx said had to be silenced. And that makes me :D

Edited by OCinBuffalo