Patriots Playing Lots of Rookies

Did you see how many rookies and other young players the Patriots had going? Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Spikes, and Devin McCourty were all rookies making plays, some others got on the field. That's not even mentioning second year players like Patrick Chung. Get them prepared and get them in there and let them get experience and improve and grow on the job. You draft them to use them!

Um maybe you should be a fan of THAT team then.

I would be in favor of starting rookies but then I look at your join date and post count and see how it is turning out w/ you on the board and I think Meh.....rookies

You also went on record yesterday saying you would trade Aaron Maybin for Gaines Adams.

People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I would be in favor of starting rookies but then I look at your join date and post count and see how it is turning out w/ you on the board and I think Meh.....rookies

When I look at his join date and post content I think of MPL6876 and his last posting date of 9/22/10.

What does post counts have anything to do with this? He's right. Absolutely right. Right now the Pats secondary sucks, but they're going through growing pains and their young ones are learning through their mistakes. By the end of the year, they're young secondary will be experienced and improve. Our young players will just continue to rot on the bench and will gain no experience.

So before you go bashing his post, i'd say grow a brain first and think about what he's saying. He's absolutely right

What does post counts have anything to do with this? He's right. Absolutely right. Right now the Pats secondary sucks, but they're going through growing pains and their young ones are learning through their mistakes. By the end of the year, they're young secondary will be experienced and improve. Our young players will just continue to rot on the bench and will gain no experience.

So before you go bashing his post, i'd say grow a brain first and think about what he's saying. He's absolutely right

Thank you.

People just like to take their anger regarding the Bills out on people that are honest about the Bills flaws on these boards - that's why instead of talking about how good, playoff contending teams can still play all their young guys yet the Bills seem to limit their playing time.

When you have p[oor drafts like we have had last 2 years you can't exopect many to be even playiong in the NFL in the next 2 to 3 years. Pats drafted better with lower picks without our draft Guru. Go figure...

You're saying Troupe, Carrington would be a downgrade from what we have now? So if we started our rookie defensive players, we would've done worse than giving up 200+ yds on the ground against the Jets? We can't possibly play any worse than we are right now.