What Might've Been ??

T master

Takeo Spikes , London Fletcher , Marrio Haggan , Willis McGahee (although i hated him) Nate Clemens , Jabaree Greer , Sammy Morris , Richie Incognito , (I hate to say it but) Jason Peters, Pat Williams , Jim Leonard, Terrell Owens, Don BeeBee, With these guys would Schobel have stayed ?? The biggest one of all Bill Pollian (Think of those possibilities) !!!

If Ralph would have payed or just tried to keep some of these guys would the state of the franchise be different ?? :blink: (That's a stupid question)

I know there are more that i am forgetting - for one ,the corner in Minnesota but feel free to add to the list if you like .

But it's like we just let the good ones go , but others pick them up and they have real decent careers & we keep guys like Maybin & others !!!

So What do you think ?????

You could not have paid all of them at the same time and retained all of them. I would be happy to have retained Spikes and Fletcher and most of all Pat Williams. We were not going to retain Clements at that contract the niners gave him and the niners agree they way over valued his play....but I think he was worth more to the Bills and hurt the Bills more than he helped the niners.

This goes to the point of all the idiots who want to trade Evans right now. Why? To create yet another need and another bad spot on your team?

We have had good players....we need to keep more of them.

Why Kelsay? I am still trying to figure that one out. Sign him for $1M next year if your feel you need to but $24M?????