Anyone else think Brown was cheapshot?

Zona

The league put in the rule after Trent Green was taken out on the exact same type of hit a few years ago. The D-linemen are not allowed to hit the QB's low. The lineman didn't push him. He wasn't falling. He was DIVING for the knees. Oh BTW- he fuggin got them, the bastard....The ref's didnt even throw a flag. It reminds me of the rule where the QB is not supposed to be touched when he hook slides while scrambling. I see QB's get crushed now all the time and no calls are being made.

I hope Travis is not hurt too badly.

The league put in the rule after Trent Green was taken out on the exact same type of hit a few years ago. The D-linemen are not allowed to hit the QB's low. The lineman didn't push him. He wasn't falling. He was DIVING  for the knees. Oh BTW- he fuggin got them, the bastard....The ref's didnt even throw a flag. It reminds me of the rule where the QB is not supposed to be touched when he hook slides while scrambling. I see QB's get crushed now all the time and no calls are being made.

I hope Travis is not hurt too badly.

10927[/snapback]

I was listening to the Radio feed and AVP said it was a Penalty all the way...I did not hear him detract that thought. He said you can't go low, and that's exactly what the guy did...Of coarse, these are our Bills, and it's par for the coarse that there was no Flag...

:doh: