Sharia Law In the US

3rdnlng

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on 3rd, when you post **** like this, one could argue that you are approaching a level of someone who would create a thread titled :

78 GOP candidates: force women to bear rapists’ babies
Edited by Magox

Come on 3rd, when you post **** like this, one could argue that you are approaching a level of someone who would create a thread titled :

Did you read the comments? :lol: :lol: Some good **** in there.

What do you mean **** like this? I at least read it before linking to it, so don't throw me in with that moron. :rolleyes: Besides, what is the Whitehouse doing sending their representative to sit with people who publicly honor known terrorists? What's wrong with a little discussion of the issue(s)?

Seriously? I'd say you're better than this, but...

Did you read the column? If so, that's all you can say?

What do you mean **** like this? I at least read it before linking to it, so don't throw me in with that moron. :rolleyes: Besides, what is the Whitehouse doing sending their representative to sit with people who publicly honor known terrorists? What's wrong with a little discussion of the issue(s)?

Did you read the column? If so, that's all you can say?

You are just trying to muddy the arguement with the facts, cut it out.

* Remember, never consider the source when you find something on the Internet that bolsters your worldview.

From the article:

Hear what I'm telling you well. The Americans are not your friends ... The Canadians are not your friends ..

Everybody is wrong sometimes and everybody is right sometimes.

* Remember, never consider the source when you find something on the Internet that bolsters your worldview.

The source or the conduit? So, it is a conservative site so it must be wrong? Wow, who's backing up who's worldview?

The source or the conduit? So, it is a conservative site so it must be wrong? Wow, who's backing up who's worldview?

You could at least have the decency of linking to Faux News or some such. Despite your obviously conspiracy-minded paranoia about the liberal media, if a story has legitimacy, legitimate news outlets will eventually pick it up. Keeping away from the lunatic fringe sites has the added benefit of acting as a pretty good filter from every piece of crap hack with an agenda and access to the internet.

You could at least have the decency of linking to Faux News or some such. Despite your obviously conspiracy-minded paranoia about the liberal media, if a story has legitimacy, legitimate news outlets will eventually pick it up. Keeping away from the lunatic fringe sites has the added benefit of acting as a pretty good filter from every piece of crap hack with an agenda and access to the internet.

Who's to say what is a legitimate news source? Daily Events is a lunatic fringe site? Maybe I should only get my info from CBS and Dan Rather. No, I can't do that as I recall a little something about forged documents. How about all of the other "legitimate" news sources who cropped a picture of a black man with a rifle at a tea party rally? Wouldn't have known he was black when they described him along the lines of being a dienfranchised white racist male. Even after all of that I'm not ready to say there is some mass conspiracy in the media, just a simple-minded tendency to put on blinders for anything that is "left" and a urgent desire to follow their Pied Piper anywhere he wants to go.

Who's to say what is a legitimate news source? Daily Events is a lunatic fringe site? Maybe I should only get my info from CBS and Dan Rather. No, I can't do that as I recall a little something about forged documents. How about all of the other "legitimate" news sources who cropped a picture of a black man with a rifle at a tea party rally? Wouldn't have known he was black when they described him along the lines of being a dienfranchised white racist male. Even after all of that I'm not ready to say there is some mass conspiracy in the media, just a simple-minded tendency to put on blinders for anything that is "left" and a urgent desire to follow their Pied Piper anywhere he wants to go.

So...nothing for Faux News then?

So...nothing for Faux News then?

So, you are now admitting that Fox News* is legitimate? If you are throwing them in with the Alphabet news sources I'm not sure they'd be happy with your brand of legitimate.

* I am aware of Sean Hannity's program using the wrong crowd footage on his show. When discovered they did apologize. When Dan Rather was caught he wouldn't admit his folly. I'm not aware of the other networks ever owning up to the deliberate attempt to twist the white male racist with a gun story. Regardless, you haven't mentioned one thing about the column in the original link I posted. All you have railed about is the source. Why don't you read the article and refute what it says, not just do your usual drive-by hack job on the source.

And btw, it wasn't even a very good hack job.

"Sharia Law In the US"

Lol. There's one for the archives. 3rdnlng thinks the US is headed for Sharia Law. Got it.

Do you dispute that as a factual statement?

Edited by conner

So, you are now admitting that Fox News* is legitimate? If you are throwing them in with the Alphabet news sources I'm not sure they'd be happy with your brand of legitimate.

It's all relative. I never thought I would say this, but consider it neutral ground here. That last statement would normally be laughable, but in this case effectively illustrates how much of a wingnut you really are.

"Sharia Law In the US"

Lol. There's one for the archives. 3rdnlng thinks the US is headed for Sharia Law. Got it.

Do you dispute that as a factual statement?

I do refute that. I linked to an article that referred to certain groups and a Whitehouse representative that would like to see it happen. Maybe if you would have read the column you'd know that. I think we will wake up much sooner than the UK and prevent it from happening here.

Do you ever have anything of substance to say?

It's all relative. I never thought I would say this, but consider it neutral ground here. That last statement would normally be laughable, but in this case effectively illustrates how much of a wingnut you really are.

Nice attempt at another hack job. Why don't you ever have anything of substance to say? I'm beginning to wonder if you should be called mini connor or he should be called mini frenkle.

I do refute that. I linked to an article that referred to certain groups and a Whitehouse representative that would like to see it happen. Maybe if you would have read the column you'd know that. I think we will wake up much sooner than the UK and prevent it from happening here.

Do you ever have anything of substance to say?

Nice attempt at another hack job. Why don't you ever have anything of substance to say? I'm beginning to wonder if you should be called mini connor or he should be called mini frenkle.

Lol, do you pay attention to anything? My question was directed at Magox. Get A Brain Moran!!