Ultimate Bills Dream And Quick Fix To Save Team

Well, Mr Wilson was too ill to even make it to the field for the Edgerson Wall Of Fame. What if (and I know it's a pipe dream) but what if he tried one more time to lure a Cowher type Coach here. Up the ante with control and $$ and tell him - here is a top 3 pick to name whichever future QB you like. It could be a lot more tempting for a Cowher or Gruden now that the top draft pick is looming....Hey, it's all I got!

As the team gets worse and worse each week, maybe he gives it one final shot knowing that he probably won't be here 2 years from now....

I don't think coaching is the problem at all.

Its lack of control over football operations, a team without a lease, and a 91 year old owner that keeps the future a big secret and No franchise QB as you mentioned.

Those are exactly the reasons why most coaches do not want Buffalo <_<

Edited by Another Point of View

I don't think coaching is the problem at all.

Its lack of control over football operations, a team without a lease, and a 91 year old owner that keeps the future a big secret and No franchise QB as you mentioned.

Those are exactly the reasons why most coaches do not want Buffalo <_<

Thus the total control for Cowher. Hey, it was either this or the rumor of Donald Trump being the financial guy behind Kelly from their relationship in the USFL

If Trump is Kellys guy then the Bills won't be staying in Bflo. The owners in the NFL are not accepting of the Donald and never will be (because of the USFL), the gambling business isn't a great thing to be involved with either from their point of view.