Not another if we did win the first 2 games

But seriously...if we were 8-4 right now those 2 additional wins would have been against "inferior opponents" Oakland and Jacksonville. Would people still be bitching that our 8 wins came against teams that were no good? Isn't that the freaking point. Better teams beat worse teams.

I'm sick and tired of hearing how Seattle is no good and St. Louis is no good. At that time we weren't the better team or we would have won. Now that we have "jelled" we are better and probably would win those games.

I guess I just have to live with the fact that some people are naturally complainers....

Woulda, coulda, shoulda....

I think the entire ORGANIZATION (much less the fans) will be kicking themselves until next September because of the first two games.

I'll go as far to say that the Jacksonville and Oakland losses may have helped the franchise turn things around. The defense learned a tough lesson against the Jaguars (yes - every play could mean something) and the coaching staff learned something against Oakland (challenge the play when it's that close, Mike!!).

Over the past few weeks, this team is probably the 3rd or 4th best in the league behind Philly, New England, Pittsburgh, and maybe San Diego. I agree that Seattle and St. Louis aren't as good as many made them out to be. Buffalo should beat those teams - the WAY they beat them tells me they're one of the top 5 teams at the moment. Over the course of the season, they're not close to that.

Look at it this way....would you rather have the Bills peaking right now while fighting for a playoff spot than tanking it down the stretch while fighting for a playoff spot? I'll take the former.