Props to the 12th Man!

JCBoston

Cool bit from the Mularkey Q&A:

Evan (Albany, NY): It was hard to tell from watching the game on television, but it appeared that there was a lot of Bills faithful down with you guys in Miami. Do you think it boosts the team at all from a confidence standpoint to see that type of support and dedication even on the road?

MM: Absolutely. The crowd was great. It almost felt like a home game there during a couple of points. When the fans were going back-and-fourth with the Dolphin cheers it was fun to see. We need them again this week at home more than ever.

The team notices these things, and it can help. Of course, it helps when the home team stinks and the stadium is practically empty, but hey, what do you want? :doh:

did you see how empty the stands were at the dolphins game??

i think their were more bills fans their than dolphins fans.

even the announcers said something about it being a good vacation, going to a warm area and watching your team destroy a division rival. :doh::P

did you see how empty the stands were at the dolphins game??

i think their were more bills fans their than dolphins fans.

even the announcers said something about it being a good vacation, going to a warm area and watching your team destroy a division rival.  :doh:  :P

150234[/snapback]

The first thing I said to my buddy on Sunday was, "Look at all those fans dressed in orange!" :-)

At the end of the game they showed some Rochesterians holding a sheet that said something like: Rochester NY loves the Bills. Very nice to see in the enemey's camp.

They didn't show any interior shots of the suites, so I didn't see aussie munching on shrimp fried bologna. :doh:

The first thing I said to my buddy on Sunday was, "Look at all those fans dressed in orange!" :-)

150244[/snapback]

The Miami stadium looked just like Lambeau does in December... Except there's people really wearing the orange there (hunters).

CW

First of all, the game was a sellout. Meaning, a BUNCH of season ticket holders, or even people that just bought the single seats just didn't bother to show up.

Second, it was just fun to go buy a beer, take a leak, or go have a smoke, because there really were a TON of us there and everywhere you went, people were talking, ripping on dolphins fans, etc...

After the first kickoff, you could just see the groups of Bills faithful around the stadium. It was awesome.

The "na na na na ... hey hey hey ... goodbye" chat we got going got LOUD after fat Pat scored. So bad it was almost embarrassing to watch people get laughed out of "thier house".

And in the middle of the 2nd quarter, some of the bills players were lifting their arms TO PUMP UP THE CROWD!!! Dolphins fans EVERYWHERE should be embarrassed by that. That HAS to be one of the first times that has ever happened.

We couldnt help but laugh when they played on the JumoScreen "This is OUR house".... look around - are you sure?

Waiting in line for the escalator to get to our seats, I shouted (yeah, i get loud when I drink) "I gotta feeeeling!" and honestly 50 people joined in with "Buffalo is going to the SuperBowl"

I will go ahead and say it - it was the best Bills game I have ever been to*. And i dont know if it was due to the beer, or what, but NEVER ONCE during the first 58 minutes did I fear we might lose. Halftime, no problem. The only time was when the fish had the ball back right before FAT PAT grabbed the ball and 'sprinted' in.

Man, that game was fun. Having THAT many Bills fan's at an away game was ridiculous.

By that point, we had more bills fans in that 4 rows than we had at any point in the game.

*I was not at the greatest comeback or the snow bowl.