DEFENSE

sugar ray

UNTIL WE CAN GET A BIG MAN IN THE MIDDLE ,THIS DEFENSE GOES NOWHERE.BOY I CAN REMEMBER WHEN WE HAD BOTH PAT WILLIAMS AND BIG TED WASHINGTON SIDE BY SIDE MANNING THAT MIDDLE,RUNNINGBACKS WERE RUNNING AWAY FROM THEM,NOBODY WAS GETTING THROUGH THE MIDDLE,THEY HAD THAT MIDDLE ON LOCK.AFTER THEY LEFT IT WAS ALL DOWN HILL FROM THERE.

UNTIL WE CAN GET A BIG MAN IN THE MIDDLE ,THIS DEFENSE GOES NOWHERE.BOY I CAN REMEMBER WHEN WE HAD BOTH PAT WILLIAMS AND BIG TED WASHINGTON SIDE BY SIDE MANNING THAT MIDDLE,RUNNINGBACKS WERE RUNNING AWAY FROM THEM,NOBODY WAS GETTING THROUGH THE MIDDLE,THEY HAD THAT MIDDLE ON LOCK.AFTER THEY LEFT IT WAS ALL DOWN HILL FROM THERE.

I don't understand the problem. We just signed Kelsay to a hefty extension, how can our run D still be garbage???? Oh yea I forgot he is still out on the field looking for his jock strap. This front office is a joke. This team needs to be gutted and start over. We have become to satisfied with the status quo. There are only a few players here that could start for another team.

I don't understand the problem. We just signed Kelsay to a hefty extension, how can our run D still be garbage???? Oh yea I forgot he is still out on the field looking for his jock strap. This front office is a joke. This team needs to be gutted and start over. We have become to satisfied with the status quo. There are only a few players here that could start for another team.

This is what the process of gutting a team and starting over looks like.