Is extending Kelsey, a way to get Maybin playing better?

I really don't have a problem with them extending Kelsey, I don't know the terms of the deal, but I bet it'a a back end load deal and if they cut him in a year or two it's not going to matter much. With that being said, I have no idea why they would sign him for longer. He seem to be lost out there. Not that I blame him, he a DE playing LB. The only thing I can think of is maybe it to scare maybin into playing harder. Did Maybin even play today? I'm just completely stunned with this team.

I really don't have a problem with them extending Kelsey, I don't know the terms of the deal, but I bet it'a a back end load deal and if they cut him in a year or two it's not going to matter much. With that being said, I have no idea why they would sign him for longer. He seem to be lost out there. Not that I blame him, he a DE playing LB. The only thing I can think of is maybe it to scare maybin into playing harder. Did Maybin even play today? I'm just completely stunned with this team.

They extended kelsey so in the future they can say that they dont have the money to resign good players. There are trying to make the bills fail in order to piss the fans of Buffalo off. Then when Bills fans become pissed they post retarded threads on this web site. Which makes me mad because then I have to read it.

Edited by b stein 22

They extended kelsey so in the future they can say that they dont have the money to resign good players. There are trying to make the bills fail in order to piss the fans of Buffalo off. Then when Bills fans become pissed they post retarded threads on this web site. Which makes me mad because then I have to read it.

Thanks for your support, maybe you should get pissed at Ralph. I think the fans have suffered enough.