I Billieve...

rocwocka

That we are realistically looking at a winless season. The Jags, Lions and Browns are our best bet for a win, but I honestly can't say that we even have a good chance against any of them. I am a Bills fan through and through, but this year looks like its gonna be complete famine in the win column. It's gonna be extra cold in Buffalo this year...

That we are realistically looking at a winless season. The Jags, Lions and Browns are our best bet for a win, but I honestly can't say that we even have a good chance against any of them. I am a Bills fan through and through, but this year looks like its gonna be complete famine in the win column. It's gonna be extra cold in Buffalo this year...

Makes me glad to be living in Va Beach.

I am sure we will win 1 game some where just because it makes sense to me. However looking at the schedule I am not sure where it comes from. The Browns Defense has played decent, and have been in every game. The Lions are winless but have played very well, and the Jaguars beat the Colts today. It's safe to say we are in big trouble.

We'll pull of an upset, against a better team, no less. It is hard to beat the bottom teams in games as a bottom team. It is always easier to pull the upset.

Not to pile on or rain on the parade, but any win will be an upset as they are widely considered the worst of the worst. Every opponent will be favored to win until (if) they figure out how to start winning.

um, you are a very devoted fan.. this is bad, this season

It's gonna be really hard to get any free agents to even consider the Bills and we are certainly more than a couple really good drafts away from even mentioning playoffs. Guess we're kinda stuck waiting for the pieces to eventually fall into place...