[please fix subject]Fitzpatrick

After today I have come ot the conclusion that we can never be satisfied with anything. We played a ****ty game. Our line sucks, our defense sucks, our running backs can't find the holes, our special team sucks, our front guys suck. But, everybody keeps saying that Fitz isn't a good starter he's not a long term fix. What I saw in him today is a lot what I saw in Doug Flutie, he did everything in his power to make positive plays. He made good throws (many of which were dropped) and had a positive attitude the whole game. I think quarterback-wise judging from what I've seen in two games this is the most comfortable I've been with a quarterback since the days of Flutie. The rest of the team is awful and we should start trying to fix that. I think if Mark Sanchez or Chad Henne could be considered long term starters, Fitzy can possibly be our guy.

...everybody keeps saying that Fitz isn't a good starter he's not a long term fix. What I saw in him today is a lot what I saw in Doug Flutie...

Sure, Fitz looked exactly like Flutie, except for him not being as fast as Flutie was, as shifty as Flutie was, and his arm being half as strong as Flutie's was. Other then those "minor" facts, yeah..Fitz is Flutie. :doh:

I said this during preseason, there is really no difference between Fitzy and Edwards. Edwards has the height and the arm, and zero football sense. Fitzy has good football sense, but is just barely tall enough to be a good starting QB, but he has the arm of a second string journeyman. I got caught up myself in Fitzy's game against the Pats last week, and thought maybe he has improved over this past off -season. Alas, the Pats defense is in fact as bad as posters out here tried to say they are, and the Jets top 5 defense brought me back down to earth fast. I was right months ago, Fitzy cannot make it as the starter.

After today I have come ot the conclusion that we can never be satisfied with anything. We played a ****ty game. Our line sucks, our defense sucks, our running backs can't find the holes, our special team sucks, our front guys suck. But, everybody keeps saying that Fitz isn't a good starter he's not a long term fix. What I saw in him today is a lot what I saw in Doug Flutie, he did everything in his power to make positive plays. He made good throws (many of which were dropped) and had a positive attitude the whole game. I think quarterback-wise judging from what I've seen in two games this is the most comfortable I've been with a quarterback since the days of Flutie. The rest of the team is awful and we should start trying to fix that. I think if Mark Sanchez or Chad Henne could be considered long term starters, Fitzy can possibly be our guy.

Ryan Fitzpatrick has bounced around the league from STL, to CIN, and now is in BUF for a reason. He's a journeyman backup guy without the physical talent to win consistently. I don't care who he's playing for, he's a career backup and has plateaued into what he is now. When every team had a chance at him no less than 3 times they passed. That should tell you something that has nothing to do with his WR corps or OLineman.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

You may be right but Sanchez looked like an all pro today. He is the real deal IMO

Fitzy did everything he could i agree wih that...its amazing how many passes were dropped or bad routes.

I'm saying. He created opportunities I like that we're utilizing Steven Johnson and David Nelson and it's just wild people can still be upset with his play

Can someone tell me why Nelson was more involed in the second half.

Frankly, I can't believe RF played as well as he did given the absolute disaserous play around him. The Bill still probably need to bring in a QB, but if they don't put more talent around him- especially on the OL- it will be a waste of a draft pick as he will surely be destroyed and fail to develop.

Guest dog14787

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Could I suggest "Pants on the ground/ Fitzpatrick Exposed"

Edited by dog14787

Fitz played his heart out. I feel sorry for any QB who has to play with the Bills piss poor pass protection. As I said earlier in the week, playing against the Patriots poor defense was a mirage. With teams that bring the heat, it is not going to be a pretty picture.

Fitz can hold his head up high. As for most of the rest of the team . . . .

Guest dog14787

Fitz played his heart out. I feel sorry for any QB who has to play with the Bills piss poor pass protection. As I said earlier in the week, playing against the Patriots poor defense was a mirage. With teams that bring the heat, it is not going to be a pretty picture.

Fitz can hold his head up high. As for most of the rest of the team . . . .

So he lowered his shoulder and ran into a guy...we need a QB...bring on Brian Brohm...