[please fix subject]CJ Spiller

1billsfan

Has the league told the Bills they aren't allowed to use him on offense? Hands down this guy makes the fastest and quickest cuts in the NFL I was watching one of his returns and he literally did not lose any acceleration while making two or three cuts to avoid defenders. He was a blur.

There's not much they can do about the defense, but on offense the head coach really needs to start using Spiller or quit his job.

I think the "three headed monster" is one too many, CJ needs to see the field on O (other than to block). We certainly can't get much freaking worse...

I like the guy as much as anybody, but after benching Lynch I was so bummed out when Gailey put in Fred Jackson. Enough with the obvious running back "pecking order" system. This is exactly what Dick Jauron would have done. Jackson or Lynch can't hold Spiller's jock when it comes to running skills. Tell Lynch and Jackson to check their egos at the door and go sit the bench and wait for the spot duty. Spiller has crazy speed and cutting ability and it's not even close. This is like taking out the Mustang when you have a freaking Lamborghini in the garage.

I think they are just "red-shirting" him this year. Running backs have limited life in this league. Why let him get beat up when you arent going to win anyway.

This would make sense if we were going to re-sign him, but we're not. We need to run Spiller into the ground before his rookie deal expires.

Oh, and by the way, imagine what Spiller could have done behind the Jets o-line today. I would put the over/under on that at 200 yards and 3 TD's.

Did you not watch the passing play in the first half where the Jets called a blitz, and Spiller totally missed his pickup?

After that play, Marshawn was back in at RB lined up behind Fitz.

THAT is why- he just is not a very good blocker when we need a blocking RB to provide protection.

ANSWERED!

Did you not watch the passing play in the first half where the Jets called a blitz, and Spiller totally missed his pickup?

After that play, Marshawn was back in at RB lined up behind Fitz.

THAT is why- he just is not a very good blocker when we need a blocking RB to provide protection.

ANSWERED!

No, I don't remember that play. But if it's true that you get benched by screwing up on one play then why didn't the coaches remove the entire defense from the field?

I've seen Spiller pick up blitzes, pointing out Spiller's one screw up is just plain stupid. The guy is going to be a phenom and it's about time the fans start chanting his name if the head coach is too stupid to play him.

Edited by 1billsfan

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

No, I don't remember that play. But if it's true that you get benched by screwing up on one play then why didn't the coaches remove the entire defense from the field?

I've seen Spiller pick up blitzes, pointing out Spiller's one screw up is just plain stupid. The guy is going to be a phenom and it's about time the fans start chanting his name if the head coach is too stupid to play him.

NO, if you remember our FIRST game against the Dolphins, he did the same THING.

Hence, he tried him again, and he failed again, and so he's not the starter as a normal RB.

Man, I didn't think it would be hard to comprehend.