Event at Battlecam.com Tonight

ajzepp

I know that some of you have taken interest in battlecam.com since I first mentioned it on here. Lately, there has been a "story line" that has just been out of control, and tonight will be the latest chapter.

There is a 30 y.o. male named "Bourbon Drinker" (real name is Sean) who lives at home with his parents, has never been able to hold down a job, has no car, no money, and no life. He's also had very bad luck with women. Well, the eccentric billionare himself, Mr Alki David, has been giving Bourbon several challenges over the past few weeks, in exchange for which Alki has sent a lovely lady to Bourbon's home for some female attention. For the most part, Bourbon has failed these challenges miserably, while at the same time creating a situation where his casts are "must see (battlecam) tv".

Tonight is the latest challenge, and perhaps his last chance, to get the girl. In the midst of his VERY neurotic and conservative parents, Bourbon has been tasked with the challenge of making a 3-course meal and serving a nice candlelit dinner to his attractive guest tonight. If he succeeds, he will be allowed to spend time with her afterwards. If he fails, he may never have this opportunity again, as the lovely lady will simply walk away when Alki gives her the word.

It all goes down at 10:15pm PST, 1:15am EST....tonight.

Oh, goodness. Why doesn't this guy just get out of the house and go meet women that way??

:P

Because he's a 5'4 scrawny little korean genleman who always gets turned down by women.

Why do they call it battlecam? I thought it was like a real battle cam

Funny you say that, actually...the guy I mentioned above completely failed the challenge even before it took place...yet tonight he's on cam waving his military knife at one of the more "colorful" battlecammers....a tattooed neonazi named Wardawg....go figure! :rolleyes:

How did it turn out for the guy?

He failed....as usual..

Funny you say that, actually...the guy I mentioned above completely failed the challenge even before it took place...yet tonight he's on cam waving his military knife at one of the more "colorful" battlecammers....a tattooed neonazi named Wardawg....go figure! :rolleyes:

He failed....as usual..

Where are you seeing this? I never heard of it.

Where are you seeing this? I never heard of it.

Well, if you go to battlecam.com, and then click on where it says "main cam". That's the main channel where most of the stuff goes down. Below that, you'll see other individual rooms that some people go into when they can't handle the stress of the main room where they are subjected to "pooping" lol. The people who cam up try to stay on as long as they can w/out getting kicked off. They build up points and when they get enough they can trade them in for cash or prizes.

*THIS JUST IN* the challenge is back on!! 11pm pacific, 2am easter....the little loser tries to complete the challenge in order to get the girl!!! lol

I do not get this? Is it a role playing game or real life?

Well, it's hard to define it, really lol. Some people do pranks, some try and complete challenges given to them by the owner (Alki David), others just talk about life, etc, etc. Alki has given out over $200,000k in "winnings" for people carrying out challenges and such. Alki is working with E! television to create a show out of those that go on cam, particularly the regulars...there's really no way to put it in a box...it just is what it is lol

Well, if you go to battlecam.com, and then click on where it says "main cam". That's the main channel where most of the stuff goes down. Below that, you'll see other individual rooms that some people go into when they can't handle the stress of the main room where they are subjected to "pooping" lol. The people who cam up try to stay on as long as they can w/out getting kicked off. They build up points and when they get enough they can trade them in for cash or prizes.

*THIS JUST IN* the challenge is back on!! 11pm pacific, 2am easter....the little loser tries to complete the challenge in order to get the girl!!! lol

Go loser! lol If I didn't have to get up early I'd watch this. :lol:

Edited by LanaK6

Go loser! lol If I didn't have to get up early I'd watch this. :lol:

You know, I'm not saying this in reference to tonight necessarily, but the world won't come to an end if you happen to stay up late on a school night once in a while ;)

You know, I'm not saying this in reference to tonight necessarily, but the world won't come to an end if you happen to stay up late on a school night once in a while ;)

Oh, I do...more than you think I do. There are nights when I only get about 4 hours of sleep. :P

So last night ended up being a near complete failure in terms of the actual show, but pretty intense in terms of what really happened. Apparently the swimsuit model who Alki was sending over to meet the guy decided she just wasn't able to make it. So what does Alki do? He decides to turn the entire thing into one big prank. Remember the tattooed neo-nazi I referred to earlier in the thread? Well, alki decides to send him, his friend, and a few girls who are known to the battlecam community, over to the kid's house. They send the girl in, who tells him that Marissa (the model, who the kid has been ga-ga over since first meeting her a couple weeks ago) was being a B word and wasn't coming over, but she wanted to see him instead. So she starts flirting with him, things get a little intimate, and then, on queue, she makes a phone call to the rest of the gang who are out in the car.

So apparently the next thing you know, it's like 1am Cali time, and this kid has three women and two guys in his bedroom, in his parents house, playing loud music, jumping on the bed, screaming, etc. Apparently the prank was to create a ruckus in order to rile up the kid's very conservative and unstable parents. Alki directed the guests to "take it out into the hallway", and the noise moves out into another part of the house. This next part is where it really gets out of hand...

Supposedly all of a sudden, this kid's parents and brother start trying to chase the group - particularly the tattooed guy - out of the house, not with just a BASEBALL BAT, but the kid's brother also had a GUN! The neighbors were apparently calling the police while his family was threatening to cause everyone bodily harm and chased them off. The kid eventually called up Alki, clearly in shock, saying that his parents have told him he needs to be out of the house tomorrow (today), and his brother took back the computer, which is what the kid has been broadcasting with on battlecam.

So as you can see, this whole event turned into a complete soap opera...with the star of the show potentially homeless and possibly needed therapy. Alki did tell him that he'd be happy to send him a brand new computer, so chances are he'll also front him some money to get things squared away. All-in-all, a pretty damn crazy situation!

Here is a video that was taken just before the parents were involved...it's also just before the girls start really making a ton of noise, which is what riles up the parents. And you can also see the look on the poor kid's face at how traumatized he is by the whole thing, particularly by the tattooed guy lol

***VIDEO IS NSFW***

Edited by ajzepp