Paladino...No problem

I'm not upset that Paladino received $X in grants, loans, etc. from the government; I'm upset with the clowns that GAVE him the $, that approved his applications, etc.

I'm voting for Paladino because everyone else is same old, same old. IF Paladino happens to win, how bad can it be? What will happen--the Governor won't get along with the Legislature? The budget will be late? NYS government will be the laughing stock of the nation? No meaningful legislation will be passed?

Paladino could be a major embarassment, but is that any worse than we have at present?

Maybe, just maybe, an election cycles' worth of bozos would be worth it if it brought some honest, public-minded, willing-to-work citizens out of the woodwork to run the NEXT time!

I'm not upset that Paladino received $X in grants, loans, etc. from the government; I'm upset with the clowns that GAVE him the $, that approved his applications, etc.

I'm voting for Paladino because everyone else is same old, same old. IF Paladino happens to win, how bad can it be? What will happen--the Governor won't get along with the Legislature? The budget will be late? NYS government will be the laughing stock of the nation? No meaningful legislation will be passed?

Paladino could be a major embarassment, but is that any worse than we have at present?

Maybe, just maybe, an election cycles' worth of bozos would be worth it if it brought some honest, public-minded, willing-to-work citizens out of the woodwork to run the NEXT time!

But what about the moral hazard of encouraging "Bozos" to run - and Bozo isn't really the way I'd describe Paladino, I think hypocrite would be a better description, which makes him more of the same.