Who is really able to handle the disappointment

Until there is a mathematical reason to rule our team out, why wouldn't any real Bills fan who is secure enough in who they are think and hope that this team can't do something. To assume that they are trying to win a superbowl this year may be a bit far-fetched but they can beat the stuff out of some of the teams along the way and maybe do something to build for the future. Edwards was a weak player in a very important position and he is gone which is the perfect example of addition by subtraction. Fitz may not be the answer long term but he really isn't bad and has the sense to win.

I am tired of being negative and I am at a point where i understand they are probably going to lose more games than win, but i am not going to assume that and I am going to go into each game hoping they win and if they don't they physically beat the heck out of somebody. A team without fear can be pretty dangerous and the pressure is on the Jets. They are the intimidators and the Patriots own us, which is tough to argue and the fish played just a little better than we did.

It tough to invest your emotions in something that can ultimately fail, but the majority of people on these boards remember the Mondays following the four Sundays that we won't mention. Those Monday weren't much fun and if you can handle that, this season may be nothing.

Yes, hate to be Jerry Sullivan here but the Bills need to get that top pic to really start rebuilding this franchise, like we did with Bruce Smith, Man can't believe its been 25 years. That is the down side of building through the draft.I belive in building through the draft as your foundation but as an organization we should explore every avenue to build this team, which means free agency, the draft and trades. I don't know why they think it has to be through the draft when there are other ways and it's quite maddening to be honest when you quality free agents that pass by with out even a hint of interest. we should have done all we could to have gone after Casey Hampton or Vince Willfork And Carlos Dansby. It may have broke the bank but so what, we break our banks just paying for friggin tickets. It's time Ralph starts putting his money where his mouth is and get great players in here. He was willing to hand out ten million to Shannahan that money should have went to players. Also Logan Mankins and Marcuss McNeil are unhappy and now would be a good time to pick them up. Since we like to build through the draft why didn't we trade back for more picks? Spiller is great but we needed a lot more than a scat back. We could have traded back twice in the first round into the low twenties and could have had Three 2nd round picks instead of one to which we could have gotten our starting left and right tackles, Troupe and a pass rushing OLB. Bottom line is the Bills could do a lot more than what they are doing to get better but they have chosen the old slow way so unfortunately we need a bad year to get better. :angry:

Until there is a mathematical reason to rule our team out, why wouldn't any real Bills fan who is secure enough in who they are think and hope that this team can't do something. To assume that they are trying to win a superbowl this year may be a bit far-fetched but they can beat the stuff out of some of the teams along the way and maybe do something to build for the future. Edwards was a weak player in a very important position and he is gone which is the perfect example of addition by subtraction. Fitz may not be the answer long term but he really isn't bad and has the sense to win.

I am tired of being negative and I am at a point where i understand they are probably going to lose more games than win, but i am not going to assume that and I am going to go into each game hoping they win and if they don't they physically beat the heck out of somebody. A team without fear can be pretty dangerous and the pressure is on the Jets. They are the intimidators and the Patriots own us, which is tough to argue and the fish played just a little better than we did.

It tough to invest your emotions in something that can ultimately fail, but the majority of people on these boards remember the Mondays following the four Sundays that we won't mention. Those Monday weren't much fun and if you can handle that, this season may be nothing.

:thumbsup:

For the life of me, just can't figure out how anyone gets up in the morning and doesn't say to themselves, "It's a GREAT day to be alive - let's do something remarkable today!" Oh yes...the coffee's brewin' right now, and today I'm gonna learn something I didn't know, meet someone interesting, fix something that needs fixing, help someone that needs help, and CHS will beat St. Joe's!

And tomorrow...

BuffTown Bills 44

New Jersey Jets 3

GO BILLSSS!!!!

16 and 3, it'll be!!!!! B-)

Edited by The Senator