Play By Play's Buffalo Bills Pregame show Week 4 vs. Jets

justnzane

yeah i got to interview a living legend Booker Edgerson right before he gets inducted into the Wall of Fame this weekend. Booker was very kind to let us conduct this interview from his house. He is definitely a class act.

-Justin

youtube.com/watch?v=F6nqxBHr9ug

yeah i got to interview a living legend Booker Edgerson right before he gets inducted into the Wall of Fame this weekend. Booker was very kind to let us conduct this interview from his house. He is definitely a class act.

-Justin

bump check out the interview

Hows that Trent Edwards jersey workin' out for ya? Oh man...you even got an authentic with the "CAPTAIN" patch? LOL! :wallbash:

(Why wouldnt you think Trent is nice? You are pretty close to rockin' the Beiber/Brady/Edwards!

Just bustin' balls guys...good job! :thumbsup:

Edited by Wilson from Gamehendge

Hows that Trent Edwards jersey workin' out for ya? Oh man...you even got an authentic with the "CAPTAIN" patch? LOL! :wallbash:

(Why wouldnt you think Trent is nice? You are pretty close to rockin' the Beiber/Brady/Edwards!

Just bustin' balls guys...good job! :thumbsup:

yeah i am eating my words. But I am not Jerry Sullivan, and will admit my own faults and flaws. I might just wear the Trentative jersey for the next show.