Jets News

This hurts the Jets D - there is a chance that they completely tank it now and lose all 4 remaining games.... They have Pitt this weekend, then Seattle, NE and finish with St Louis.

It helps us as we have a shot to catch and maybe overtake them in the division, get better tiebreakers against them and stuff....

Need to pay attention to the minor details on other teams now folks... We are in it.

I believe all the Jets need to do is wn one game and they would go ahead of the Bills no matter what. Seriously guys, you really see the Jets takning like that and losing all 4? What have you been watching for 4 years of the Edwards era?

I believe all the Jets need to do is wn one game and they would go ahead of the Bills no matter what. Seriously guys, you really see the Jets takning like that and losing all 4?  What have you been watching for 4 years of the Edwards era?

150146[/snapback]

I've conceded the first playoff slot to them, but I want them to lose this week. Depending on how things break over the next 3 weeks, having Pitt in Bflo playing to rest their starters a bit could help us, as Pitt hopefully will lock up home-field the prior week.

Actually I am mistaken. It depends what that Jets victory is. If the Jets only win one (and its not NE) and the Bills win out, Jets are screwed.