Does anyone blame Brown for the 'comment'

The guy just got cut when he said what he said and who would have not been angry. All signs and the media were telling him and the rest of Bills nation that either Fitz or Brohm were going to be cut because why would you cut a qb who got very little opportunity to prove himself and may have more potential than the bottom two? Give him an opportunity to vent a little bit. There are enough Bills stories out there to find.

The guy just got cut when he said what he said and who would have not been angry. All signs and the media were telling him and the rest of Bills nation that either Fitz or Brohm were going to be cut because why would you cut a qb who got very little opportunity to prove himself and may have more potential than the bottom two? Give him an opportunity to vent a little bit. There are enough Bills stories out there to find.

I think it was briefly opined by a few that this was not a wise tack to take for a guy who was a 7th-round hanger-on trying to make his way into the league.

It's perfectly justifiable for him to have been angry, just dumb to have broadcast this on Twitter when he's in a position where a person's makeup and maturity are judged to a fault.

I don't recall it setting off a firestorm here, and regardless, he's back.

I read about in today's paper, but I still don't think I've seen what he said - what was it?

What I read, he said something along the lines of "Well, I got cut...looks like I will have to prove people wrong...AGAIN!"

To me, if this is what the fuss is about, it is proof that people have entirely too much time on their hands, to make things up to get worked up about.

He also said he was "pissed" that he didn't even get a practice squad invite. He later apologized for the emotion of the moment and explained that he was more upset with his own performance than anything else and not the Bills for cutting him. He deleted the twitter comments so they are no longer viewable.

Nothing earth shattering and perfectly understandable, really. He's a mature young man and simply let some emotions fly in the heat of the moment.

No one cares. He only has 2000 twitter followers. To put that in perspective, Ochocinco has over a million.

And of course, whether or not he has a bad attitude is completely dependent on the number of people following him on social networking websites.

For the record, I don't think he has a bad attitude at all, but as with virtually all of your posts, logic and reason reside solely in " fantasyland".

here is what he said on twitter upon learning of his being cut:

"NEVER woulda guessed id be in this position right now...not even a practice squad invite. i've now officially gone from surprised to pissed!"

According to the paper today, the tweet actually didn't come out until after he passed thru waivers, so he is claiming that it was directed at all the teams and not just the Bills.

And of course, whether or not he has a bad attitude is completely dependent on the number of people following him on social networking websites.

For the record, I don't think he has a bad attitude at all, but as with virtually all of your posts, logic and reason reside solely in " fantasyland".

Why do you keep following me around and trolling me? Are you going to start calling me gay again?

The number of Twitter followers is very relevant, because with such a low profile his comments never became a big topic in the media. The media would be the only reason his comments could be an issue - the team really isn't going to mind that he was upset he didn't make the team. Heck, if anything it shows he is a competitor and wants to succeed and doesn't feel good about failure.

Why do you keep following me around and trolling me? Are you going to start calling me gay again?

The number of Twitter followers is very relevant, because with such a low profile his comments never became a big topic in the media. The media would be the only reason his comments could be an issue - the team really isn't going to mind that he was upset he didn't make the team. Heck, if anything it shows he is a competitor and wants to succeed and doesn't feel good about failure.

Obviously I don't have a problem with Levi or his comments, as evidenced by my posts in this thread. However, the number of Twitter followers he has is not relevant to whether or not has displayed a bad attitude. If he had a bad attitude regarding being cut by the Bills was the concern of several in the event of his rejoining the team.

If you want to use straw man insults heaved upon you, be my guest. I only question why you are so into Kelsay as a legitimate starting OLB for the next 4 years. I apologize if you feel harassed in anyway, it is entirely unintentional. Good luck in all your future endeavors.

I didn't say anything about his attitude. I just said that the whole Twitter incident was really not a big deal.

Since you are interested, though, I would say his tweet didn't really raise any real attitude red flags, it's just a guy that wants to play football that was upset he didn't make the team.

No big deal.

edit: btw, I don't really feel harassed. I think it's a sad reflection on you as a person that you have tried to insult me by calling me gay, and I think its flattering my posts are noteworthy enough that you have gone far out of your way to troll me in several different threads :)

Edited by NaPolian8693

I didn't say anything about his attitude. I just said that the whole Twitter incident was really not a big deal.

Since you are interested, though, I would say his tweet didn't really raise any real attitude red flags, it's just a guy that wants to play football that was upset he didn't make the team.

No big deal.

I agree 100%

To be clear, there were previous commenters concerned about his attitude in light of these comments including some in this thread... that's what I was referring to.

edit: btw, I don't really feel harassed. I think it's a sad reflection on you as a person that you have tried to insult me by calling me gay, and I think its flattering my posts are noteworthy enough that you have gone far out of your way to troll me in several different threads :)

I didn't call you gay, and if you choose to be flattered for being recognized as a moron... awesome! That's a gold star for you!

Actually, you're more or less the only poster posting at this time of night, hence the multiple responses. And you also define "troll" for all intents and purposes. Look it up!

You basically did call me gay in the Kelsay thread, there is no point trying to lie about it or argue semantics.

When you want to insult someone, and your first move is to call them gay - well, you can't put that toothpaste back in the tube.

You apologized in the shoutbox, too.

You are embarassing yourself, you should really just give it up.

You basically did call me gay in the Kelsay thread, there is no point trying to lie about it or argue semantics.

When you want to insult someone, and your first move is to call them gay - well, you can't put that toothpaste back in the tube.

You apologized in the shoutbox, too.

You are embarassing yourself, you should really just give it up.

Yeah, I apologized for "busting your balls" not for calling you gay. I only asked you why you're so into Kelsay.

As for being embarrassed... are you not embarrassed after your post after post of the same crap? I just think you're weird. And there are clearly a ton of posters that agree.

I'm sure you're a cool dude and all, but playing this game where you keep insisting someone threw slurs at you is pretty douchey. Ever watch Seinfeld?

here is what he said on twitter upon learning of his being cut:

"NEVER woulda guessed id be in this position right now...not even a practice squad invite. i've now officially gone from surprised to pissed!"

Good for him - I would have been pissed too, especially knowing that the Bills decided to keep three turds instead. We need more people like that - the ones that actually give a damn.