Here's how you make OL better

Teams know that Bledsoe is immobile. They know that if he gets pressured he makes bad decisions and bad throws. They also know that if you give him time he will absolutely KILL you. Therefore they throw lots of blitzes, stunts and pressure packages at him. If our OL can protect him just enough to allow him to burn the opposing defenses deep a couple of times then they will have to stop bringing the heat. Last night we saw a lot of short dump off routes and we did move the ball. The more we do this, the less heat teams can bring.

I put a clock to his drop backs last night. On average he has about 3 seconds to make a read and throw the ball. That my friends, is not enough time for anyone to succeed. Granted Sullivan was an absolute sieve so getting Jonas back will help greatly. I only saw one pressure from the right so despite his initial struggles, Williams is re-emerging.

I flipped to the NE game during commercials. Brady isn't a scrambler but the fricken guy can make a sandwich back there if he wants!