$19 million dollars Players contract voided

millbank

Thats one damn expensive hummer.

149950[/snapback]

I didn't see where the article said the vehicle type. Are you sure it was a Hummer? :doh:

This quote splains it all: "Neagle, who has not pitched in more than a year because of injuries". If it said Neagle was 14-7 last year for the Rockies we would be reading an article where the team says they are standing behind their player, he knows he made a mistake blah blah blah. But, since he's been hurt...kick him to the curb.

Don't mistake what I'm saying for sympathy, just the reality of business. He can't help them and he gave the Rockies the opening they needed. Neagle needs to suck it up and move on.

Neagle, who has not pitched in more than a year because of injuries, was pulled over Friday in suburban Lakewood for allegedly speeding. Police said a woman in his car told them he had paid her $40 for oral sex.

LOL. was she angry at the time??

probubly his girlfriend who was just pissed off at the time.

why would a hooker say to a cop... "im a whore, please arrest me.." they were pulled over for speeding not picking up a hooker. did she have a sign on her forhead that said, im a hooker just ask and ill tell you everything....?

i dont buy it. she could just say that she was his girlfriend, what could the cop do?? now she goes to jail too.

sounds like the guy got screwed over (in more ways than one). :doh::lol: