Stroud might be out for Sunday

Jerry Jabber

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2010/9/29/1719950/bills-vs-jets-bills-may-be-without-dt-stroud

I wonder if this is a legitimate injury or if the coaches are coming up with a phantom injury to get Stroud out of the starting lineup (considering how bad he's looked so far this year) to give Carrington/Johnson/McCargo a shot?

I hope Carrington gets his chance to play. With McCargo, he looked good in preseason, plus he's a former #1 pick, with that much investment, the team should see if he can play at DE, if not, then it was a big waste to keep him on the roster in the first place.

With Kelsay...absolutely disgusting!! How the f@ck does this organization constantly reward a sub-par player? Kelsay is a backup at best and he's getting $6 mil a year? WTF!!!

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2010/9/29/1719950/bills-vs-jets-bills-may-be-without-dt-stroud

I wonder if this is a legitimate injury or if the coaches are coming up with a phantom injury to get Stroud out of the starting lineup (considering how bad he's looked so far this year) to give Carrington/Johnson/McCargo a shot?

This might be good news seeing how Stroud is being blocked by just about anyone including the RB's and TE's...

Stroud has played?

Still not watching the games, I see. Hard not to know a guy with 13 tackles in three games is playing, if you are actually paying attention.

Not saying he's playing great so far. But he's playing.

Still not watching the games, I see. Hard not to know a guy with 13 tackles in three games is playing, if you are actually paying attention.

He's in a boot, which makes me think that he's been playing hurt. He's been a solid contributor since he arrived - definitely worth the price we paid (a 3rd and a 5th).

Thank you.

All these people who were screaming for us to go to a 3-4 but obviously had no clue what that means. The DEs aren't the pass-rushers in the defense, kids.

Our pass rush sucks because our OLB's suck. And we just extended Kelsay - wow.

The curent DL is doing fine.