As It Should Be !!

T master

Finally it is at it should have been at the beginning of the year !

Fitzy - Brohm & Levi

Although hind sight is 20 - 20 the only thing wrong with this decision is we should have gotten a low draft pick for Trent. We just waited to long !!

(that's not what the Pats would have done)

And that's the differents !!!

Edited by T master

Hey, look! One of these threads! :nana:

I am glad so many people are happy we cut a QB. I, on the other hand, am upset. We are 0-4. What is there to be happy about? Surely, cuting a QB is not a sign of good things and nothing to be happy about...

I am glad so many people are happy we cut a QB. I, on the other hand, am upset. We are 0-4. What is there to be happy about? Surely, cuting a QB is not a sign of good things and nothing to be happy about...

we haven't played the jets yet.

and we are moving forward without someone that was holding us back. this is a good thing.

we haven't played the jets yet.

and we are moving forward without someone that was holding us back. this is a good thing.

Oh, OOPS! I wasn't supposed to let that out! Just like NeverGiveUp and BuffATL, my inside source already told me some confidential info; the outcome. Sorry, I did not mean to ruin the suprirse. :wallbash:

Ah, dude we are 0-3. You can assume we'll lose and be negative like that if you like. that's your option. Why not see if we can actually get a win. Since when do Bills fans lay down and get rolled over and play dead before a game is even played? I'm being realistic, we might lose, but also we might Win. Get your chin up will you.

Ah, dude we are 0-3. You can assume we'll lose and be negative like that if you like. that's your option. Why not see if we can actually get a win. Since when do Bills fans lay down and get rolled over and play dead before a game is even played? I'm being realistic, we might lose, but also we might Win. Get your chin up will you.

Wow, I am catching a lot of heat over that mistake. I am optomistic and think we have a good shot to win, find the thread somewhere around here where it asks for thoughts on the game. Anyway, I typed 0-4 not as a statement that we'll lose but just mixed up that we're 0-3 not 0-4.

Wow, I am catching a lot of heat over that mistake. I am optomistic and think we have a good shot to win, find the thread somewhere around here where it asks for thoughts on the game. Anyway, I typed 0-4 not as a statement that we'll lose but just mixed up that we're 0-3 not 0-4.

Aight, as long as you have some optimism that we might pull out a win. Might as well have some hope for improvement.