Couple arrested outside of a convience store for....

Just Jack

Bare facts: Couple charged with having sex outside convenience store

She saw a naked man and a woman who only had a white T-shirt on, having sexual intercourse in plain view underneath a tree… Both subjects were speaking to each other, saying "Don't stop. Right there….More." The deputy announced herself, but the couple didn’t stop. The deputy again said: “Sheriff’s Office. Get up and get dressed.” The couple then complied.

Edited by Just Jack

She looks like him if he put on a wig and cut off his facial hair.

Why didn't the cop spray them with water like how you get two dogs apart.

Why didn't the store manager do it?

The store manager, Ramona Donato told the deputy: “They have been on the property having sex for (more than) an hour.

An hour?! The manager couldn't find a bucket and fill it with water during that time?

Donato said she tried to get the couple to stop, “but they just ignored me and kept going. This made me sick and I was offended.”

IDK, if I am truly offended by someone having sex on my property, I think I could find something that would convince the couple to stop.

I bet shoving a broom handle up a certain orifice would have grabbed their attention.

Why didn't the store manager do it?

An hour?! The manager couldn't find a bucket and fill it with water during that time?

IDK, if I am truly offended by someone having sex on my property, I think I could find something that would convince the couple to stop.

I bet shoving a broom handle up a certain orifice would have grabbed their attention.

Unless he was into that? :sick: