Can't believe nobody's mentioned this:

The Big Cat

Alvin Bowen was released to make room for Trent on the Jag's roster.

LET'S BRING HIM BACK!

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article.aspx?id=9306

I loved those commercials with him as the compliance Linebacker.

Actually thought he was a pretty good LB with some potential until he had the knee injury. Honestly, is he worse than Ellison?? I am guessing that there are at least a dozen LB's out there that could do a better job than Ellison but for whatever reason, he still has a roster spot. I personnally think he has compromising pictures of someone very high up in the organization and he is locked onto this team.

Anybody bother to read the comments about trent joining their team? Here's a sampling:

-Nice pick up, this guy played some good football with some pretty bad Bills teams. Sometimes a good change of scenery can do a man good. Welcome to Jax Trent. GO JAGS

-Garrard's days as starting quarterback are numbered. Trent Green may not be the answer but he may stop the bleeding and inject some needed confidence in the offensive line. His basic skills are sound and he has a good arm. Nice move by management. Trent Greene?:blink:

-I'm jumping up and down right now!!! GO JAGUARS!!!

-Even if he isnt that great, it shows that they are willing to change. It does give hope.

-Maybe Trent will be Jacksonville's Drew Brees. We can all hope!

Poor bastards..:beer: