Obama's Fundraiser

3rdnlng

I didn't have to look very far to Buy Gold Now, but I'm going to likely starve to death because I couldn't find any Survival Seeds for my Apocalyptic Crisis Garden. WTF?

People that live off fear and hate as the fans of "right-wing media" (for lack of a better term) do are easy to manipulate. Since we live in a capitalist society and all, it makes massive sense that companies make every effort to profit from the fear.

People that live off fear and hate as the fans of "right-wing media" (for lack of a better term) do are easy to manipulate. Since we live in a capitalist society and all, it makes massive sense that companies make every effort to profit from the fear.

As obama continues to demonize the GOP and tell seniors that they will do away with SS, meanwhile he raises their medicare primium while not increasing their SS benefits.

Who are the fear mongers?

What do you think?

I'll seriously answer that. I don't think you give serious thought to much of anything. You are an idealogue with all that goes with that. If it was a left leaning publication you might have read the article and been concerned instead of just trying to make fun of the advertisers. You appear incapable of considering ideas different than what you apparently have been indoctrinated in. A slighly smarter Connor so to speak.

I'll seriously answer that. I don't think you give serious thought to much of anything. You are an idealogue with all that goes with that. If it was a left leaning publication you might have read the article and been concerned instead of just trying to make fun of the advertisers. You appear incapable of considering ideas different than what you apparently have been indoctrinated in. A slighly smarter Connor so to speak.

Well, it appears you don't know me at all...oh well.

Ah, another serious answer I see.

What can I say? I know you don't like most of what I have to say, and that's fine. If you have a certain opinion about me, that's your right and there's not likely anything I'm going to say to change it. Plus, I really don't care.

If you're looking for a response or an argument, I'll offer this:

• You will never see me link to a crappy partisan website because I don't get my information from crappy partisan websites.
  • If you think I will base my opinion of the quality and bias of articles on a website on the advertisements found there, you are right. Advertisers make their living by finding their target audience, so I think that advertisements speak loudly about the quality of the content of such sites.
  • In general, when I state my OPINION, and I don't think it's obvious that I'm stating opinion, I try to state that I am stating opinion (as opposed to fact or theory).
  • If I make a statement that is not opinion, I do the research and back it up with data.
  • The thing I value most with regard to much of the discussion that goes on here is what the scientific evidence has to say about any particular topic. I am more than happy to change my thoughts on anything if there is data and/or evidence which contradicts what I think I know.
  • Nothing is more important than what is, what the evidence says, and I don't have patience for people who think otherwise or don't think logically or critically.
  • I don't like your religion or any religion because it causes nothing but trouble and horror.

I understand why some of those things turn some people off and I think that's great, especially if it takes you out of your comfort zone and makes you think.

...and I'll respond to each accusation:

• I don't give serious thought to much of anything. - If anything, I spend way too much time reading about and thinking about the crap we discuss here.
  • I am an idealogue (sic) with all that goes with that. - Aside from your spell-checker being broken, my ideology is the scientific method and all that comes with that.
  • I read or pay attention to left-leaning extremist crap anymore than I read or pay attention to right-leaning crap. - Are you privy to my browser history? That's just a false statement.
  • I'm incapable of considering ideas different than what I have apparently have been indoctrinated in. - Considering I was "indoctrinated" into the Roman Catholic Church, I'd say I've proven pretty capable of considering other ideas at this point.

Now if you want to turn around a point that same finger at yourself, I don't think you'd fare so well - in reality at least.

What can I say? I know you don't like most of what I have to say, and that's fine. If you have a certain opinion about me, that's your right and there's not likely anything I'm going to say to change it. Plus, I really don't care.

If you're looking for a response or an argument, I'll offer this:

• You will never see me link to a crappy partisan website because I don't get my information from crappy partisan websites.
  • If you think I will base my opinion of the quality and bias of articles on a website on the advertisements found there, you are right. Advertisers make their living by finding their target audience, so I think that advertisements speak loudly about the quality of the content of such sites.
  • In general, when I state my OPINION, and I don't think it's obvious that I'm stating opinion, I try to state that I am stating opinion (as opposed to fact or theory).
  • If I make a statement that is not opinion, I do the research and back it up with data.
  • The thing I value most with regard to much of the discussion that goes on here is what the scientific evidence has to say about any particular topic. I am more than happy to change my thoughts on anything if there is data and/or evidence which contradicts what I think I know.
  • Nothing is more important than what is, what the evidence says, and I don't have patience for people who think otherwise or don't think logically or critically.
  • I don't like your religion or any religion because it causes nothing but trouble and horror.

I understand why some of those things turn some people off and I think that's great, especially if it takes you out of your comfort zone and makes you think.

...and I'll respond to each accusation:

• I don't give serious thought to much of anything. - If anything, I spend way too much time reading about and thinking about the crap we discuss here.
  • I am an idealogue (sic) with all that goes with that. - Aside from your spell-checker being broken, my ideology is the scientific method and all that comes with that.
  • I read or pay attention to left-leaning extremist crap anymore than I read or pay attention to right-leaning crap. - Are you privy to my browser history? That's just a false statement.
  • I'm incapable of considering ideas different than what I have apparently have been indoctrinated in. - Considering I was "indoctrinated" into the Roman Catholic Church, I'd say I've proven pretty capable of considering other ideas at this point.

Now if you want to turn around a point that same finger at yourself, I don't think you'd fare so well - in reality at least.

So, buying gold and seeds are somehow foolish?

What scientific evidence are you going to find that says Jodie Evans from CODEPINK was a fundraiser for Obama, was also a fundraiser who donated money to the insurgents in Iraq and was subsequently invited to the Whitehouse? That is what is disturbing.

How do you know anything about my religion? I doubt I've ever alluded to it on this site. I guess though, since I am a conservative that you have scientifically deduced that I am some type of fundamentalist. That right there shows me how genuine you really are. You're just another Connor with spellcheck.

So, buying gold and seeds are somehow foolish?

What scientific evidence are you going to find that says Jodie Evans from CODEPINK was a fundraiser for Obama, was also a fundraiser who donated money to the insurgents in Iraq and was subsequently invited to the Whitehouse? That is what is disturbing.

How do you know anything about my religion? I doubt I've ever alluded to it on this site. I guess though, since I am a conservative that you have scientifically deduced that I am some type of fundamentalist. That right there shows me how genuine you really are. You're just another Connor with spellcheck.

Ok, whatever, like I said - I don't care.