DONG! DONG! DONG! DONG!

The Big Cat

Nothing agaisnt you Cat, but the personal attacks on Trent on getting to me. I have seen it referenced several times he was a "coward", or called a girl, etc. I got a feeling that every person here calling Trent a coward would turtle like a little B word if they ever put the pads on and stepped on an NFL field, and sure as chit know I would.

Blast him all you want for his play, but to question his courage etc is just over the line IMHO.

SF did NOT put in a claim:

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=NFL&id=4220&line=183813&spln=1

Trent Edwards waiver update -49ers have not made a claim either, so no winless teams did so. We'll find out in a few hours who did

about 2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Retweeted by 14 people

.JasonLaCanfora

Jason La Canfora

Edited by papazoid

Nothing agaisnt you Cat, but the personal attacks on Trent on getting to me. I have seen it referenced several times he was a "coward", or called a girl, etc. I got a feeling that every person here calling Trent a coward would turtle like a little B word if they ever put the pads on and stepped on an NFL field, and sure as chit know I would.

Blast him all you want for his play, but to question his courage etc is just over the line IMHO.

he may or may not be a coward, but he certainly did play scared.

fair enough. but trent edwards entered my life for one reason, and one reason only, because he was a professional football player on my favorite team. i've never met the guy, i know nothing about what he's like in one on one interaction, all i know about him is based on what i see from him on the football field.

and on the football field, he's a coward. a nancy. completely ungutsy. and because of this, our relationship, which was predicated solely on his performance at the helm of my favorite football team, was sorely compromised.

i don't think i owe him anything. may be if he was a volunteer player. but he wasn't. he was paid to do a job. and his job was to score points and make the bills fans feel good about themselves. he failed at that.

EDIT: *UNgutsy

Edited by The Big Cat

fair enough. but trent edwards entered my life for one reason, and one reason only, because he was a professional football player on my favorite team. i've never met the guy, i know nothing about what he's like in one on one interaction, all i know about him is based on what i see from him on the football field.

and on the football field, he's a coward. a nancy. completely ungutsy. and because of this, our relationship, which was predicated solely on his performance at the helm of my favorite football team, was sorely compromised.

i don't think i owe him anything. may be if he was a volunteer player. but he wasn't. he was paid to do a job. and his job was to score points and make the bills fans feel good about themselves. he failed at that.

EDIT: *UNgutsy

This should be saved and read aloud every time someone gets upset for our jabs at players. Well said.

How fitting. Edwards may save this franchise after all.

When Jacksonville names him the starter and he fails to win a single game for the rest of the year, except for the game against the Bills, the Jags may move to LA.

fixed.