The Media's Opinion is a Joke !!

T master

So what would have happened if Fitz got injured and Trent went back in to play? Yea, that would have turned out really well huh? You wait and see at the end of the season how many people in that locker room backed Trent. You think Gailey and crew honestly think they are winning this season, get a clue. They want to see if Brohm has got a legitimate shot at making this team next year so they had no problem getting rid of Trent.Any realistic fan knew this team was going to blow so the anger should not even surface until next year at the earliest. They did not like any of the QBs in the 2010 draft and hopefully they like some in 2011.

And as far as the bold part you were referring to, YOU were not included in WE.

I have no issue playing Brohm even now instead of Fitz and see what he's got. Like you said, any realistic fan knew the team would blow this year. But can you explain why releasing him outright was the smart thing to do now instead of keeping him collecting splinters in his ass unless something catastrophic happened? I can't think of even one reason, unless like I said they are about to sign someone who they think has future potential.

The media just loves to have a wipping boy & that has been the Bills for a long period of time . Which has some merit due to past and present decisions with in the organization .

BUT that being said .

From Tim Graham & Jerry Sullivan to the all knowing eye of ESPN that is Adam Schefter they love to NOT talk about anything Buffalo Bills related unless it is or seems to be bad . :devil:

Heck this preseason even former team mate T.O. given the chance said something positive about Trent & the team !!!

Last year it had nothing to do with the fact that the Bills led the league in injuries or that because of those injuries they had 9 different starting configurations on the O line it was just simply that the Bills SUCK !!!

This year in preseason there was hardly any mention of the Bills being healthy or bringing in Dwan Edwards as an upgrade to the D or the veteran leadership of either D Edwards or LB Davis to make the transition to the 3-4 easier -- just that they were going to be last in the AFC east.

Or maybe even that we had one of the best secondaries in the NFL last year & that might be something we could build on coming into this year.

OH And then of all things to bring in Chan Gailey my god that's just nuts !!!

Then there's this Trent Edwards thing -- As far as the offense was concerned we were ranked mostly dead last in every offensive category & that was fine as long as the media could just not talk about the Bills in any positive type of light, but now when a hard decision is made (which i will agree the preseason would've made better sense timing wise) no one in the media can understand at all why this move was made even though Trent was rated 31st in ALL OFFENSIVE CATEGORIES as a QB !!! -- Nope it's just another stupid move by the Bills !!

Of coarse given the fact that the offense actually looked some what NFL like the media just probably hates that !!

Sullivan did agree with the move though in so many words !!

Well I guess until the Bills start kickin A** and takin names we are just going to have to accept the fact that our beloved team will be relegated to being the red headed step child of the NFL .

I would just love it if the decisions made by this staff would make the media guru's eat every freaking word the have ever said in negativity about the Bills :angry:

GO BILLS !!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Yeah, those moves to shore up the defensive front 7 really helped us hold the Pats* to 38 points and the Packer to just 34. Wow! :worthy:

Edited by Bob in STL

I have no issue playing Brohm even now instead of Fitz and see what he's got. Like you said, any realistic fan knew the team would blow this year. But can you explain why releasing him outright was the smart thing to do now instead of keeping him collecting splinters in his ass unless something catastrophic happened? I can't think of even one reason, unless like I said they are about to sign someone who they think has future potential.

Well they signed Levi. Better than Roscoe for a "holy ****, what do we do now" QB I suppose.

Gotta hand it to Nix and Gailey, they sure keep you guessing :)