Again?

Magox

Good lord, haven't we gone down this road before?

THAT ‘DESTRUCTIVE’ NEWS CHANNEL: President Obama tells Rolling Stone in an interview that Fox News has a political perspective that is “destructive” to the country.

Here’s the full quote:

“The golden age of an objective press was a pretty narrow span of time in our history. Before that, you had folks like Hearst who used their newspapers very intentionally to promote their viewpoints. I think Fox is part of that tradition. It is part of the tradition that has a very clear, undeniable point of view. It's a point of view that I disagree with. It's a point of view that I think is ultimately destructive for the long-term growth of a country that has a vibrant middle class and is competitive in the world. But as an economic enterprise, it's been wildly successful. And I suspect that if you ask Mr. Murdoch what his number-one concern is, it's that Fox is very successful.”

They attempted to marginalize FOX about a year ago and here are the results:

More people are getting their news about the upcoming election from cable television than any other source, and from Fox News more than any other cable channel, according to a POLITICO/George Washington University Battleground Poll released Monday.

The poll found that 81 percent of those polled get their news about the midterm elections from cable channels, like Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, or their websites, compared with 71 percent from national network news channels, such as ABC, NBC or CBS, and their websites.

Among cable news channels, Fox was the clear winner, with 42 percent of respondents saying it is their main source, compared with 30 percent who cited CNN and 12 percent who rely on MSNBC

Fox’s opinionated personalities were also rated as having the greatest positive impact on the political debate in the country. Bill O’Reilly was rated as having, by far, the greatest positive impact, with 49 percent of respondents rating him positively, and 32 percent negatively.

MSNBC’s personalities were largely ranked as unknown by respondents: 70 percent said they had never heard of Ed Schultz, 55 percent said they had never heard of Rachel Maddow and 42 percent said they had never heard of Keith Olbermann.

Although Comedy Central’s Jon Stewart was ranked as having more of a positive than negative influence on the debate — 34 percent said positive compared with 22 percent for negative — 34 percent of respondents said they had never heard of him.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0910/42738_Page2.html#ixzz10pj6wQOz

The point is whether you yahoos agree or not is that this strategy that the libs attempt to marginalize any movement that doesn't go their way isn't working. Isn't one of the definitions of insanity is "doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"?

A lot of crying going on out there. :cry:

And I suspect that if you ask Mr. Murdoch what his number-one concern is, it's that Fox is very successful.”

Actually, having heard interviews with Murdoch specifically about FoxSnooze, I suspect his number one concern, albiet by a narrow margin, is that Fox is conservative.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0910/42738_Page2.html#ixzz10pj6wQOz

The point is whether you yahoos agree or not is that this strategy that the libs attempt to marginalize any movement that doesn't go their way isn't working. Isn't one of the definitions of insanity is "doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"?

Ever read the Rolling Stone? Probably not and don't waste your time doing so. Liberal rag its funny that they would run a interview bashing Fox when they are far worse. For some reason we get it at our house thats why I know. We have a aunt that insists on buying us magazine subscriptions I suspect thats how it happened.

Ever read the Rolling Stone? Probably not and don't waste your time doing so. Liberal rag its funny that they would run a interview bashing Fox when they are far worse. For some reason we get it at our house thats why I know. We have a aunt that insists on buying us magazine subscriptions I suspect thats how it happened.

Liberal rag is being kind. I was actually embarrassed to see it in my mailbox.

And yet if he rides on a road designed for CARS, a Hyundai can make him look like deer remains.

Roads in Europe were designed for cars, huh?

You just buried yourself with that comment. Nothing you can say can make up for that. Go take your jumped-the-shark-three-years-ago schtick to another thread you little, little man.

Edited by RkFast

A ratings boost does not prove or disprove the fact that Fox News is a den of !@#$ing liars.

The fact that they are !@#$ing liars proves that they are !@#$ing liars.

Edited by conner

So because Fox doesnt cater to the liberal elites that means they are destructive to america... riiiiight. that is precisely the thinking that shows how left slanted most major news sources are anyways.

Fox has pulled away in ratings because they have good takes on stories without the far left garbage you see on MSNBC and ABC

So because Fox doesnt cater to the liberal elites that means they are destructive to america... riiiiight. that is precisely the thinking that shows how left slanted most major news sources are anyways.

Fox has pulled away in ratings because they have good takes on stories without the far left garbage you see on MSNBC and ABC

Did I say they "doesnt cater to the liberal elites"???? I didn't say that. I said they are !@#$ing liars that lie. Fox News does not tell the truth.

Fox has pulled away in ratings because they have no journalistic integrity and they will do whatever they need to gain ratings, including make lies up.

A ratings boost does not prove or disprove the fact that Fox News is a den of !@#$ing liars.

The fact that they are !@#$ing liars proves that they are !@#$ing liars.

I think somebody needs a tissue :cry: It's ok Connie, I'm sure Crooks and Liars and Media Matters will write up a nice piece on it tomorrow...

Did I say they "doesnt cater to the liberal elites"???? I didn't say that. I said they are !@#$ing liars that lie. Fox News does not tell the truth.

Fox has pulled away in ratings because they have no journalistic integrity and they will do whatever they need to gain ratings, including make lies up.

Of course, your definition of "!@#$ing liars" is "I'm too much of a hydrocephalic moron to understand what they're saying, but they disagree with me, so whaa whaa whaa :cry:"

I mean, I think FoxSnooze is a complete joke...but I highly doubt that an egomaniacal dumbass like yourself could objectively understand why.

They doesn't?

If they are such big liars, a few examples would be easy to list.