Edwards Jersey for Sale

1B4IDie

i have a bean, a fart, and 25 cents.

all more valuable than the crap you have for sale.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wouldnt even take your stuff for free. i swear im being serious!

What kind of bean?

You're leading the bidding war.

Don't dump 'em. Wear 'em with pride. they are Bills jerseys after all. Besides, it shows you're a true fan who threw his support and hard eaened dollars behind your team's players. You have a history with this team. Anybody can be a Johny come lately with a Spiller jersey. But it takes a true fan to sport the historic jerseys good and bad. I have Flutie, RJ, Beledsoe, Evans, and Quinn Early which I still wear.

Buying a new jersey everytime a player leaves is just supporting the NFL conglomerate industial complex.

Don't do it. Wear them with PRIDE.

Go BILLS !!

Edited by reddogblitz

Don't dump 'em. Wear 'em with pride. they are Bills jerseys after all. Besides, it shows you're a true fan who threw his support and hard eaened dollars behind your team's players. You have a history with this team. Anybody can be a Johny come lately with a Spiller jersey. But it takes a true fan to sport the historic jerseys good and bad. I have Flutie, RJ, Beledsoe, Evans, and Quinn Early which I still wear.

Buying a new jersey everytime a player leaves is just supporting the NFL conglomerate industial complex.

Don't do it. Wear them with PRIDE.

Go BILLS !!

That would be a negatory, good buddy.

I'm going to drop these turds faster than my morning constitutional.

Keeping crappy old players' jerseys just shows you don't know how to buy Jersey's from China.

I bypass the NFL and give my money to directly to our future overlords. That way they know to spare me when they swoop in on their poorly constructed and patent infringing "resettlement" hovercrafts.

Edited by Levitre + Wang = Wood