With all the hate being tossed around..

Quester74

As long as the Bills stay in Buffalo, that is all that matters.

Hard to imagine anyone paying $700 million for the Bills and then trying to make his or her investment pay off operating the team in WNY. The ticket prices would have to double, merchandise sales would have to skyrocket and someone would have to pay up big time for the suites. The stadium is lousy and the team facilities are second rate. Its like paying $30,000 for an old Ford Pinto and being happy about driving it. It's not happening. I can't tell you where the team will end up, but WNY isn't it, unless some charitable organization (the State perhaps) subsidizes the price. The other owners won't approve a sale unless it is at the highest price offered, and that price won't be the one offered by the guy wanting to keep the team where it has been failing for 10+ years.

Thank you.

Thank you, for putting together an entertaining 3 hours of football in what has otherwise been some very frustrating Sundays to this point.

No one in their right mind had us even IN this game, let alone winning it. As far as I'm concerned this team as a whole can hold their heads high about their performance this afternoon.

I know, the defense gave up 38 points. But, how do you think the Pats* feel about surrendering 30 pts. to the Bills? Worse than we feel, I'd wager.

This game gave me some hope that not all Sundays this season are gonna be as dreary as the game vs. Green Bay.

Some things I saw today:

1. Fitz's arm isn't as weak as I thought. Had some good zip on alot of passes. Or maybe he just actually resembled an NFL QB. Not sure.. been awhile since I seen one wearing a Buffalo jersey.

2. Marshawn still runs like a plowhorse in the mud, but the O'line did give him holes to run through.

3. Spiller should be on the field more often. Why isn't this kid the one running the Wildcat formations? :blink:

4. Maybin has a looong way to go. His "moves" are laughable. I'd like to see him standing up more.. he takes forever to get out of that 4-point stance.

5. Cornell Green is terrific.. as in terrible and horrific, rolled into one horrendous adjective. He may be Tuten Reyes bad. :sick:

6. We seemed to utilize the middle of field very well today. Would like to see more crossing patterns by Roscoe/Lee.. and seam passes to Stupar.

Ok, that was more than two words.. but, all in all.. it will be much more enjoyable to talk about this game in the morning with my co-workers. :thumbsup:

GO BILLS!!

I can tell you this, the group I watch with was going to make Sundays game against NE our last one of the year if they had sucked. We will keep going out at least for awhile after that last one.