Bledsoe and Henry to Ari for

JP-era

I like it. They need a RB and QB, we have extra's at both.

We need a young Moulds type, Boldin fits that Bill, And we replace our 1st rounder to be used on the o-line!

149223[/snapback]

This is absolutely silly. No way that Denny Green gives up one of his best WRs, when they have Marcell Shipp coming back healthy next year. They need a QB, but they will go and get someone like Tommy Maddux.

Why not go to the local bank and see if you can get fifty dollar bills for change of a ten?

149227[/snapback]

hey its worth a try. i got a $50 (in place of a $20) out of an ATM once B)

i don't think the bills would have the same luck dealing Henry & Bledsoe for a 1st, especially a high 1st as the Cardinals have every year

We need a young Moulds type, Boldin fits that Bill, And we replace our 1st rounder to be used on the o-line!

149223[/snapback]

Arizona might be dumb but with Dennis Green there don't think they're that dumb. I can see shipping Henry there for a 3rd.

149223[/snapback]

Great plan. I'm sure Arizona would love Bledsoe. I mean, it's not like they'd have a shot at Brees or Rivers.

if NFL gm's made trades dumb as the ones suggested on here, Randy Moss might be a Bill because of a trade involving long snapper Joe Dorenbos...morons.

The big ones like we had in the 70's....not the cheapo's of today.

149302[/snapback]

I wish I hadn't blown mine up with an M-80 (mortar attack, was a hell of a fight.

You shoulda been there...). They're worth money now.