Jeff Garcia

Buffalo90

Bringing in Jeff Garcia is an awful idea. There is no future there whatsoever. It's not like the Bills are a complete contender if they could just find some solid veteran QB play.

I have no idea if Jeff Garcia has anything left, but even in his decline he was certainly better than anyone on the current Bills roster - I'll give you that.

But this team needs another young Jim Kelly to return to prominence, not a used-up retread that might win us an extra game this year.

I'd rather get Jeff George. Why not get Kelly out of retirement? He is only 50. Damn, 50. That's crazy. Where's Flutie? He's only 48. Losman find a job yet? This season is over. Start watching Mallet, Luck and Ponder. All three are on TV later today.

Watching Jeff Garcia, He would have beat any SO CALLED QUATERBACK we have on our Roster.

He would have made us at have a decent offence for this year and not for the future.

Of course. I hate to state it so matter of factly but it's been painfully obvious that Ralph and the front office didn't want to bring in any QB that could possibly represent a threat to the "fools" golden boy Trent. He was endorsed by Bill Walsh after all. We wasted parts of 4 years waiting for that guy to arrive. What a joke.

Edited by PDaDdy

I'm really not interested in wasting any effort on a quarterback who might take us from 3-13 to 4-12. Even ignoring the damage to our draft position, it really doesn't do anything for anyone this year. And Garcia needs to be in at least a decent position to succeed. Remember him in Cleveland?

Watching Jeff Garcia, He would have beat any SO CALLED QUATERBACK we have on our Roster.

He would have made us at have a decent offence for this year and not for the future.

We would have to get a QB that could:

A) Salvage some of this season, but MOST importantly

B) Mentor the draft pick next year because whoever we would draft at QB is NOT going to start.

C) That being said, I would agree with Garcia over the 3 we currently have.