biggest oline

nuklz2594

we have the biggest line in the league. run the ball. even when we had kelly, we ran the ball.

We don't have the biggest Oline in the league but we could have Bell LT, Brandon Carter LG, Wood C, Herman Johnson RG, and Marcus McNeil RT and that would be one of the larger Olines in the NFL

The only thing we have with regards to the OL is the worst.

At the start of the year, I was kind of worried about the offensive line. The tackle position seemed especially weak, but the interior line also seemed questionable given Hangartner's mediocre play last year and Wood's horrific injury.

But then, I saw Football Genius Buddy Nix decide to stand pat with Bell at LT, replace RFA Jonathan Scott with a 34 year old journeyman pushed out of Oakland, and not tender Richie Incognito so that the only interior depth we had was some guy named Cordaro Howard who wasn't even invited to the NFL Scouting Combine.

Since it's well established that a 70 year old first time GM doesn't make mistakes, I realized that I was totally wrong: The offensive line was actually really, really good and all we were missing was a Chinese-American tackle available in the 5th round.