Hot for teacher

\GoBillsInDallas/

I like the way they gave her the birthday cake to get her to smile for her mugshot. :thumbsup:

Five candles on it, for her next boyfriend.

Seriously, though, what is she charged with. The age of consent is 16 it says, and the kid was 17 and not even in her school???

PS She's hot.

Five candles on it, for her next boyfriend.

Seriously, though, what is she charged with. The age of consent is 16 it says, and the kid was 17 and not even in her school???

PS She's hot.

I'm taking that back.........Her mugshot is horrible, even for a mugshot.....And, some other picture of her I saw somewhere is not good, either.....here's the mugshot:

http://i53.tinypic.com/1jxmwl.jpg

I'm taking that back.........Her mugshot is horrible, even for a mugshot.....And, some other picture of her I saw somewhere is not good, either.....here's the mugshot:

http://i53.tinypic.com/1jxmwl.jpg

You can't take it back. You better delete your posts before I quote on it and your posts will live on in infamy!

:P

Please. GBiD provides 2 links/week telling of teacher/student ugly-bumping. Let's focus on what important, people. Did you see that potato?

:blink:

OK, so they say the potato looks like "a Leno". My question is, "Which Leno?"

I recently got a job working at a school. As a male (and a very handsome one at that :pirate: ), I was told how careful to be in interacting with female students. Leave my door open at all times and have another person in the room. You have no idea what a teenage looking for attention might just say or accuse.

So I think it is totally BS to just run an educator's name and photo after an accusation. The charge hasn't been proven but how do you bounce back from getting your name linked with something like this? A horny teenager trying to act cool could destroy an innocent person's life.

And yes, I would destroy that. :devil:

I recently got a job working at a school. As a male (and a very handsome one at that :pirate: ), I was told how careful to be in interacting with female students. Leave my door open at all times and have another person in the room. You have no idea what a teenage looking for attention might just say or accuse.

So I think it is totally BS to just run an educator's name and photo after an accusation. The charge hasn't been proven but how do you bounce back from getting your name linked with something like this? A horny teenager trying to act cool could destroy an innocent person's life.

And yes, I would destroy that. :devil:

What I don't understand is what she is charged with? He was above the age of consent and not a student at her school..