Was listening to WFAN 660 in NYC before

Like A Mofo

Those two have been on the Bills all year. Even when they were 0-4, they listed them as a better team than their record indicates.

Mike and the Dog are two of the best radio sports talkies in the country. Anybody who has spend five minutes with DickinHisHand knows that.

Hi BuffOrange - you seem like a nice guy so let me help you out:

http://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakers

I love google.

So the Jets are definitely not a lock.  This is good.

149117[/snapback]

Win one at a time and a little help from everyone else and our chances look better. We dug ourselves a hole early on but we aren't out of it. The Jets, IMO, aren't that good and could quite possibly lose out. (A-Pittsburgh, H-Seattle, H-New England and A-St. Louis). Anything is possible with their schedule now that they actually play decent teams down the stretch. The combined record for their opponents that are left is 37-13 as opposed to ours being 21-27. Their opponents record for the season is 54-66 and ours is 55-52, if any of that means anything.

Those two have been on the Bills all year. Even when they were 0-4, they listed them as a better team than their record indicates.

Mike and the Dog are two of the best radio sports talkies in the country. Anybody who has spend five minutes with DickinHisHand knows that.

149224[/snapback]

I miss my days NY listening to Mike and Mad Dog..best sports show in the country

Of course, if Mad Dog had really been excited about the Bills, he would have been hyperventilating so badly you wouldn't have been able to understand a word he said!  :doh:

149063[/snapback]

Chris Russo: "I did not know that. I DID NOT KNOW THAT Mikey."

Francessa: "Yeah, Dog, The Bills are showing up in every game now. And they are putting up so many points a game! They can be scary!

It's unbelieveable! Yeah, they can put up so many point s a game! They can be scary! Yeah, it's unbelievable how they're showing up now for every game. It's unbelievable how many points they are scoring! And their special teams too!

Chris Russo: "I did not know that, Mikey. I DID NOT KNOW THAT. Wow! That's unbelievable Mikey!"

Those guys are usually pretty objective - not the typical homers.  Even when I don't agree with them they at least have a clue about what's going on outside of NYC, which is more than I can say for the Philly stations.  I heard them saying basically the same things way back after the Cardinals game. 

However, they were also talking as if the Jets are a mortal lock for the playoffs.  Are we certain that common opponents takes precedent over conference record?

149077[/snapback]

agree...i have listened to them for years and i don't think they're bad at all. they've been hard on the bills in the past, but i think they are pretty straight shooters.

the only guy in philly who seems to know what's going on outside the del.val. is eskin. people hate him too, but i think he's pretty sharp.

agree...i have listened to them for years and i don't think they're bad at all.  they've been hard on the bills in the past, but i think they are pretty straight shooters.

the only guy in philly who seems to know what's going on outside the del.val. is eskin.  people hate him too, but i think he's pretty sharp.

149543[/snapback]

Are you serious?

- Last year he said the only reason the Bills beat Jacksonville was because the Jags turned it over. Uhh, the Jags had zero turnovers in that game.

- When a caller asked him why the Iggles didn't go after Takeo Spikes, he said the Bills gave up draft picks to get him. Uhh, right.

- When a caller argued that Elway didn't have a great supporting cast in the 80's, he said "that's not true they had plenty of great WR's". Then he began stuttering and couldn't name ONE SINGLE WR from those Broncos teams.

I could go on and on, but basically Eskin is a pathetic blowhard; and I don't listen anymore. I prefer the static of the NYC station on my drive home.

i don't listen to him much any more because i live too far away, but the guy i listened to did his homework and checked his facts. he was a blowhard, but a well-informed blowhard. to each his own, i guess. like i said, i like francessa and russo too.

i don't listen to him much any more because i live too far away, but the guy i listened to did his homework and checked his facts.  he was a blowhard, but a well-informed blowhard.  to each his own, i guess.  like i said, i like francessa and russo too.

149574[/snapback]

You must be thinkin of a different guy. He literally sounds like a nervous 7 year old kid with a social disorder during show & tell; never armed w/ any facts.

There's one guy on latenight weekends that seems well prepared, although I'm usually drunk.