November is just around the corner....

BB27

Yes, I am better off now than I was four years ago. (except for a bit of balding starting to kick in). I make more money, I get laid more often, and my health is doing just as well. Thanks for asking!

Surprise surprise:lol:

Nope, that's not irony. Pick a different word.

Why do we (on the boards) always have this debate about irony? Yes it is irony, the modern version (situational irony). Yes, the song by Alanis Morissette properly uses this new meaning of irony. Hate to say it... But they got owned by Conner. They fell right into their own trap. Those three sleps (BB, Mag, and 3rd) followed lockstep with their "pivot man" (what the hell that is is beyond me... But it doesn't take much to figure who it is in this debate) Darin. That my friend is the newer, modern definition of irony.

I am not defending Conner... I am just calling the winner in this debate. Again, man up... They got owned. If it was the other way around, I would have said the same thing. This whole debate on what constitutes "irony" is a pet peeve of mine with the traditionalists wanting to hide behind the standard meaning even know the modern version is clearly defined AND ACCEPTED in the English language.