Notes from TD Highlights...

YOOOOOO

Euhus is going to be a very good TE, once he becomes a better blocker...The kid can catch and run, something we havent had from TE spot in a long time and he gives himself up when he sees that endzone(diving in this game and Rams game)....

Moulds TD....Shows he still has it.....One thing i noticed, was Aiken downfield block.....pretty much gave Moulds a clear path to the endzone....very nice...

Evans TD's.....Nice throws, nice routes, nice run(amazing speed) by Evans, Moulds pulled coverage over his way both times.....perfect......but watch the replay on the 69YD TD...it could of never happened....Price jumped way early(false start) on the play but there was no call(REF must of blinked)....

Euhus is going to be a very good TE, once he becomes a better blocker...The kid can catch and run, something we havent had from TE spot in a long time and he gives himself up when he sees that endzone(diving in this game and Rams game)....

Moulds TD....Shows he still has it.....One thing i noticed, was Aiken downfield block.....pretty much gave Moulds a clear path to the endzone....very nice...

Evans TD's.....Nice throws, nice routes, nice run(amazing speed) by Evans, Moulds pulled coverage over his way both times.....perfect......but watch the replay on the 69YD TD...it could of never happened....Price jumped way early(false start) on the play but there was no call(REF must of blinked)....

148907[/snapback]

Aiken also gave a minor interference block (legal) on McGee's KR TD. Kid has nads and is currently our best blocking WR.

148907[/snapback]

When I saw Sammy Knight getting pissed as Evans ran into the endzone on the 69-yarder, I have to wonder who on the Dolphins missed their assignment. Sammy looked like he was expecting some help on that.

When I saw Sammy Knight getting pissed as Evans ran into the endzone on the 69-yarder, I have to wonder who on the Dolphins missed their assignment. Sammy looked like he was expecting some help on that.

148920[/snapback]

There was an article on the main page (don't remember which) that said the safety jumped the Moulds route instead of staying back to cover. He took responsibility, saying that he was supposed to be the deepest guy.

I'll say one thing about the Dolphins -- they're not splitting apart yet, even though they're 2-10 they're still sticking together it seems.

CW

Too bad he probably ended Campbell's season with that (IMHO unnecessary) dive. :devil:

148924[/snapback]

Hey sh-- happens....Euhus shows me something by diving....He's willing to give himself up and take a shot to get 6....

I hate when a WR/TE catches a ball near the goalline and can clearly get in with a dive, instead they try to run away from the contact and end up coming up short....

Given the choice between a healthy Campbell and 1st and goal at the 1, and a TD, I'd take the former.  But that's just me.

148933[/snapback]

Campbell played after that play. Football players tend to get hurt more often when they aren't giving maximum effort. I'm never going to rip a guy for working hard, especially when we've seen to product of not doing so.

Given the choice between a healthy Campbell and 1st and goal at the 1, or a TD and Campbell being gone for the season, I'd take the former.  But that's just me.

148933[/snapback]

Yeah, and if Euhes was psychic, I'm sure he wouldn't have tried to make the play. What exactly is your point?

CW

Hey sh-- happens....Euhus shows me something by diving....He's willing to give himself up and take a shot to get 6....

I hate when a WR/TE catches a ball near the goalline and can clearly get in with a dive, instead they try to run away from the contact and end up coming up short....

148935[/snapback]

He didn't need to run away from contract. He could have bulled his way in to initiate more contact. IMHO it was a great and a terrible play because Campbell got injured.

He didn't need to run away from contract.  He could have bulled his way in to initiate more contact.  IMHO it was a great and a terrible play because Campbell got injured.

148940[/snapback]

Yes Campbell got hurt on the play(but stayed in the next series, and got it rolled over on, making it worse), which sucks but....

how many times to do you see a reciever catch that same ball, and run towards the pile on just to get caught from behind, instead of running the shorter distance and taking a hit to get 6....

Euhus is a player in my eyes....

Okay I just went back and watched the play again. I thought he unnceccearily dove, but it was more of a stumble. I also saw him do a quick-check on Campbell, who was walking after the play. So I take back what I said. As I've said before, I hope this kid makes the quantum leap that Marv used to talk about, next year.

And BTW, any word on Campbell?

There was an article on the main page (don't remember which) that said the safety jumped the Moulds route instead of staying back to cover.

Yeah, that's pretty much what happened. It was a boneheaded decision and another example of a guy trying to do somebody else's job and hurting his team because of it. SKnight was right to be pissed. I think the DB might have been Arturo Freeman.

Cya