drinkTHEkoolaid

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is!

The part I remember hating the most was when Will Smith climbs into the alien spacecraft and just starts flying it. You know, because he's a pilot.

I laughed my ass off when the group of people (the President and whoever Judd Hirsch was) walking into a "clean" room and just wander around. Come on...

Riddle me this, UFO believers...if this supposed alien culture is so advanced that they've mastered FREAKIN INTERSTELLAR TRANSIT, what could they possibly want from us? We would be lower than insects to them.

well to give some of you happy feelings - we do study insects don't we.

then there is the point of view of having something they want - most likely.

then there is the point of view of them being generous and wanting to save us from ourselves.

i could go on and on . . . but one thing i can tell you is i do believe that we have been visited, are still being visited, and will continue to be visited . . . by a technologically advanced civilization not of this world for unknow reasons and/or hidden agendas.

You know that is one of the stupidest movies ever. I just had to throw that out there.

especially in the opening scene as the mothership causes vibrations on the lunar surface as it passes by

well to give some of you happy feelings - we do study insects don't we.

I took an entomology class one summer. I have boxes full of insects I killed and pinned. To study.

Riddle me this, UFO believers...if this supposed alien culture is so advanced that they've mastered FREAKIN INTERSTELLAR TRANSIT, what could they possibly want from us? We would be lower than insects to them.

Usually it's cause they're running out of food or water. It's hard to grow food when you spend all your time flying from one galaxy to another.