So why the sellout?

AJ1

My reasons in order of importance: Losman, McGahee, Evans, and Mullarky.

43[/snapback]

I was just asked the same thing by a non-bills fan, and i had trouble answering... can it be McGahee, and just that? because even with Losman in, that stadium was EMPTY by the 4th last week

Yes, Mcgahee is the real deal. People saw a guy last week who was play at half speed and was better then anything we have seen in a long time. When was the last time you saw a rookie RB blowup a blitz like that?

When was the last time a Rb went into a pattern downfield?

It might be a delayed reaction to the new Unis.

Or, it could be Western New York can't believe Mike Williams is THAT fat.

Perhaps the ladies in that part of the state truly believe it is Kevin Costner who's the new HC.

It's probably because most fans want to flush the memory of the last three years down the toilet that they're gathering at the Ralph like seals on an ice flow anxious to mate.

great weather, lotsa tailgaiting, poeple are getting pumped again.....

hope there is a true reason to get excited this year, and I am not depressed after week 5 again. I still have legot cocnerns about the offense. We are still trying out nobody's for starting O line positions with 3 weeks until the opener.

Yes, Mcgahee is the real deal.  People saw a guy last week who was play at half speed and was better then anything we have seen in a long time.  When was the last time you saw a rookie RB blowup a blitz like that? 

When was the last time a Rb went into a pattern downfield?

54[/snapback]

I agree with some reporter that said that this ought to be the bread and butter Bills offensive set:

M H

B

WR E T G C G T WR

I don't think this set can be successfully blitzed, even with Drew running the show.

I can't get the nulls to work properly, but I hope you get the idea.

because most fans want to flush the memory of the last three years down the toilet that they're gathering at the Ralph like seals on an ice flow anxious to mate.

58[/snapback]

I hope the polar bears stay away!!! :devil:

Yes, Mcgahee is the real deal.  People saw a guy last week who was play at half speed and was better then anything we have seen in a long time.  When was the last time you saw a rookie RB blowup a blitz like that? 

54[/snapback]

Say what?

Ok, the blitz pickup was good. McGahee had a few good runs. But he did this against 2nd and 3rd teamers. In the first preseason game. He looked tentative and wasn't sharp on the cuts. I think he is ON HIS WAY to being good and / or the real deal. BUT, he is by no means better than anything I have seen in a long time. I reserve that title for Jasen Esposito. That guy is all over the bench and gatorade cooler. He is going to make a serious run at holding Tucker's jockstrap this year.

It's because Ralph Wilson did something that tons of people have been begging for, for years....discounted PRESEASON games. It's about damn time.

$8 tickets for kids.  If you were lucky enough and had kids in the boy scouts, parents also got $8 dollar tickets.  I know people that bought 10 at a time.  10 ticks for $80, how can you go wrong.

256[/snapback]

Right on - IIRC the Kids Day game drew upwards of 60K last preseason, with no McGahee/JPL/Mularkey......

Please remember, Mr. Wilson and the Bills Organization has to still make up the difference for those tickets, when reporting sales to the NFL.

348[/snapback]

OOUUUUUCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that hurts!!! That's alot of scratch.

Or is it, what game at the Ralph Sat night??? We didn't play a game Mr. Tagliabue!! :devil:

Archived