i would still take spikes fletcher bledsoe

loserlovers

i keep seeing fletcher and spikes make more plays than ellison and poz and oh ya...KELSAY! nice linebacker core.

ok maybe bledsoe is too old now but he would have been great in 2007-08 compared to losman

oh and for anyone that didnt notice Trent Turdwards was Rob johnson 2.0 A guy that had years to "develop" and "reach his potential" because he was "tall with a strong arm"

The new staff thought "they could coach him up" like Williams did with Johnson. arrogant bastards, why cant you just watch game tape for year after year to see the truth about a guy?

Johnson and Trent both stole years of our passion, just so they could be on TV and be "real nfl quarterbacks" they both found ways to look decent on a stat sheet all the while playing losing football.

F both of them and welcome to the real world where losers lose and dont make millions and get on TV.

Say hi to Rob for us Trenty, oh and have fun doing your hair.

Edited by loserlovers

i keep seeing fletcher and spikes make more plays than ellison and poz and oh ya...KELSAY! nice linebacker core.

ok maybe bledsoe is too old now but he would have been great in 2007-08 compared to losman

oh and for anyone that didnt notice Trent Turdwards was Rob johnson 2.0 A guy that had years to "develop" and "reach his potential" because he was "tall with a strong arm"

The new staff thought "they could coach him up" like Williams did with Johnson. arrogant bastards, why cant you just watch game tape for year after year to see the truth about a guy?

Johnson and Trent both stole years of our passion, just so they could be on TV and be "real nfl quarterbacks" they both found ways to look decent on a stat sheet all the while playing losing football.

F both of them and welcome to the real world where losers lose and dont make millions and get on TV.

Say hi to Rob for us Trenty, oh and have fun doing your hair.

:ph34r:

But London Fletcher makes all his tackles downfield. :wallbash:

i think the old regime read these posts before

we said london sucked and they dumped him and got poz

we said we needed a tall receiver they got hardy then T.O.

we said we needed a pass rusher they got maybin

only this year did we all get suprised by the picks.

This board says blame everything on the QB (as it has done for years) and the Bills replace the QB.

Whoever the Bills put in there at QB (this year, next year, or any other year) they are not doing him any favors with the offensive line that we put on the field.

Keith Ellison is our best lb. He's the only good lb we have in coverage, and yeah we should've kept Fletcher. I understand the situation with Spikes it's an unfortunate break, but the Fletcher/Poz situation is status quo for the Bills and the very reason we could never get over the hump. We let good players go and use high draft picks to replace them with lesser players. Pat Williams/Fletcher/Greer Henry/Mcgahee/ if we would've kept some of these players and used the draft picks to improve other areas of the team we would not be in this mess and we could be discussing the possibility of playoffs or heck even winning the division instead of talking about whether or not we'll go 0-16. It's gotten so bad we're happy about Ryan F'n Fitzpatrick. It's just disgusting :bag:

So it is safe to assume you were banned here before? :rolleyes: always sign up for 2 accounts lol. Hi Benji, you gave it away with the hair thing :oops:

[

Edited by bowery4

2 ???

You forgetting 'Decimus Cometh' & 'Buffaloed82' ???

no im not benji or the others you say haha, i do hate trent though watch the video at 320 and watch his eyes during the interview, a know a good shrink could tell alot from his body language, hes mentally a child

Are you suprised, this is the same fan base that was calling for Kelly to be replaced by Reich.

I really wish we had Patrick Willis. That guy is an absolute MONSTER. He ate Evans alive on that goal line stand last night. He knows how to close in and finish plays.

Does Willis play even harder knowing that your head coach is one of the best linebackers EVER? Can we just get Singletary to come give a 30 second motivational chat to our LBs (or at least our safeties who end up playing LB by midseason).

I really wish we had Patrick Willis. That guy is an absolute MONSTER. He ate Evans alive on that goal line stand last night. He knows how to close in and finish plays.

IIRC the Bills were supposedly interested in Willis that year but took Lynch instead when the 49ers grabbed him the pick immediately before. I was pretty disappointed when his name was called before Buffalo had the chance to draft Willis. You just knew he was going to be awesome in the NFL.

Was kind of thinking the same thing about McClain in this year's draft though I seriously doubt the Bills would have taken him.

Sadly, the Bills best acquisitions of the past 15 years have been by Tom Donahoe. Bledsoe blows the Ryan Fitzpatricks of the world out of the water, our recent defensive stars are still Takeo Spikes, London Fletcher, and Sam Adams, and our top skill players have remained Lee Evans and Travis Henry (life of crime notwithstanding). By the numbers:

Top post-Polian QB: Bledsoe (in yards, completions, attempts, touchdowns)

RB: Henry and Willis are both unlikely to be caught by Lynch or Jackson.

WR: Moulds deserves some credit, but Lee Evans is the only decent WR to be acquired since then. And second best is probably Josh Reed.

Defense: Sacks is all-Schobel, but the Bills have yet to find someone to replace Denney or Kelsay's marginal production. Kyle Williams leads all Bills defenders acquired since 2005 in sacks, with eight. Donte Whitner is the post-Donahoe tackle leader. At least the DBs have Jarius Byrd; for all of Jauron's love of CBs, he never produced one with more than two career INTs.

The Bills front office has become so bad, Tom Donahoe is starting to look like the good old days, and he was an awful GM.