Buffalo Bills DVD

billsrock61

I was wondering if there were any buffalo bills dvd's out there besides the team previews....I heard something about NFL Films maybe makin a Tribute to the bills or something?? Any info would be nice! thanks-

Billsrock61

148748[/snapback]

I am not sure, althought NFL films has been doing some pretty nice "team history" dvd box sets. Most are four discs. So far, I think they have done the obvious teams, you know, Cowboys, Packers, Steelers, Bears, and I think they just released an Eagles one. I think they are just made up of the yearbooks for each season, but I could be wrong. I have emailed NFL films a few times, asking if they ever planned on doing anything like this for the Bills, (I would love to have all the yearly highlight films on DVD. I have them all from 1988 to 2000 on video, but have never been able to find the last few years for sale anywhere, DVD or video). NFL films email replys never really answer your questions, just tell you to go out an buy their latest releases. Kind of frustrating. I imaging, NFL fans being so fanatical, they will do something sooner than later...