Which Would You Rather Have

JDG

Which would you rather have?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather have?

• Bills finish 10-6, miss playoffs, but end season with a win
    • Bills finish 10-6, and lose by a couple TD's in Indianapolis

If the Bills win out to go 10-6, it is a tremendous accomplishment no matter what happens with the other teams. So let's say that the Bills upend the Steelers and the Ralph is rocking, and we all go home to watch the Broncos beat Indianapolis at home, keeping us out of the playoffs. But hey, at least we ended the season with a great win and great feelings, right?

On the other hand, if the Bills do get in, it seems likely that we will end up playing at Indianapolis Week 1. While the Bills are playing well, Peyton Manning is playing at a whole 'nother level right. And we all know Buffalo's history in Domes. Losing by 14 or 21 in Indy would not be unexpected.

Which do you prefer?

JDG

If the Bills win out to go 10-6, it is a tremendous accomplishment no matter what happens with the other teams.  So let's say that the Bills upend the Steelers and the Ralph is rocking, and we all go home to watch the Broncos beat Indianapolis at home, keeping us out of the playoffs.    But hey, at least we ended the season with a great win and great feelings, right?

On the other hand, if the Bills do get in, it seems likely that we will end up playing at Indianapolis Week 1.    While the Bills are playing well, Peyton Manning is playing at a whole 'nother level right.    And we all know Buffalo's history in Domes.  Losing by 14 or 21 in Indy would not be unexpected.

Which do you prefer?

JDG

148582[/snapback]

Lamest... Poll... Ever!

Of COURSE we want the playoffs! The only one who will vote against the playoffs would be ICE. :devil:

CW

Of all the teams I would like to play in week one, Indy is it.

Manning is always bad in the playoffs.....  Our D could look good against this team.

148588[/snapback]

Exactly. Plus, there'd be no shame in losing in the Wild Card round after such a big turnaround.

Lamest... Poll...  Ever!

Of COURSE we want the playoffs!  The only one who will vote against the playoffs would be ICE. :devil:

CW

148587[/snapback]

And the only reason he votes option 1 is because there isn't an option 3: "6-10 Bills lose next week, and with the season over start Losman for the rest of the season."

Who is the f-cktard that voted for #1? Seriously?

This is such a dumb poll question anyway, but honestly, who voted #1? Stand up and be counted, you douche.

148627[/snapback]

Come on now, play nice!

JDG

I'm not voting in this one because it lacks a third choice:

(3) Finishing 10-6, edging out the swooning Jets for the tiebreaker, going to Indianapolis and winning our eighth straight game while the Jets beat the Chargers in San Diego, then going to Pittsburgh and beating them for the second time in three weeks while the Jets shock the Patsies in Foxboro, setting up the AFC championship at HOME... which we win, and then go to the Super Bowl against whatever NFC dreg upsets the Eagles in the NFC title game, and then winning the Super Bowl while I run naked through the streets of Pittsford.

Hey. It could happen.

Lighten up.  We won yesterday.  :D

148633[/snapback]

That's right...

Whoever voted for #1 is not a douche or a f-cktard. I'm sorry. He's just obviously been hanging out with BF_In_Indiana, and through osmosis thought that not making the playoffs would be better that going and losing...

:devil:

If we win out, it will be a great achievement and I think it will go along way toward a good year next year. It's always a big positive for a team to finish strong. This team seems to improve every week. It would be painful to miss the playoffs, but if we do go 10-6 and still find ourselves out, I wouldn't be awfully disappointed. I'd love to make the playoffs this year, but I think this team has got some very good years ahead. We will be a playoff team next year.