Vic was there for the taking

Dude, is this the only argument you have???

Yes, the facts of his mediocrity is my only argument. As i said before, inconsistent, inaccurate, high risk, low character. No thanks

oh...55% winning percentage compared to our winning percentage so far this year of...0%

at the very least you could reply with trent winning % and form some type of rebuttal argument.

Yes, the facts of his mediocrity is my only argument. As i said before, inconsistent, inaccurate, high risk, low character. No thanks

But it really just boils down to the character issue with you, right? I just want to get that clarified. If that's the case, that's totally fine. I just want to make sure you're not really trying to make the argument that you'd rather have Edwards than Vick from a pure performance/talent standpoint.

Edited by GOBILLS78

We Could have gotten Michael Vic off the street last year but Oh no the Bills were to pious to take some one of such low character. Now he is doing well just like he always has and we should have taken him when we had the chance.

Whew! Really dodged that bullet!

I'd bet that if Vick ran over a sound man he would at least have the decency to help him up off the ground.

:lol:

Yeah! Freakin' Trent...what a prick!!!

If we use your logic we would have to get rid of half the league. We will all stand before the judgement seat of Christ, will you be ready?

If I'm not, I'll just use my 'Ron Mexico' name - Pedro Monaco B-) - and sing a song...

Edited by The Senator

But it really just boils down to the character issue with you, right? I just want to get that clarified. If that's the case, that's totally fine. I just want to make sure you're not really trying to make the argument that you'd rather have Edwards than Vick from a pure performance/talent standpoint.

it doesnt just boil down to the character issue. And im not arguing that i'd rather have edwards as a starter at all.

Trent flat out sucks, Vick is an exciting athlete, but he's never been the guy that gets it done consistently, and his stats prove that. Combine that with his character and suspension issues, his own admission of laziness in reference to his gameday prep in ATl, and what you have is a guy that I would rather not have on my team. Now if he was a Bill would a cheer for him? of course, its always team over player.

We Could have gotten Michael Vic off the street last year but Oh no the Bills were to pious to take some one of such low character. Now he is doing well just like he always has and we should have taken him when we had the chance.

Do you mean Vic Carruci or Michael VICK???

PTR