Good game guys

Ice bowl 67

Keep your chins up. I know how you feel. Dont give up on your team. I hope you guys can turn it around. I know its tough but your team is going to improve. I think maybe we could trade you an O lineman or something to get more protection. I hope you get some help. Nothing but respect for you guys and you beat us the last time we played before this so nothing to be ashamed of.

Keep your chins up. I know how you feel. Dont give up on your team. I hope you guys can turn it around. I know its tough but your team is going to improve. I think maybe we could trade you an O lineman or something to get more protection. I hope you get some help. Nothing but respect for you guys and you beat us the last time we played before this so nothing to be ashamed of.

I'm confused...is this sincere, or are you rubbing salt in our wounds? "Good game"? :unsure:

I have one question. What did you think when Trent Edwards performance today?

Thanks for the kind words. I'll be rooting for the Packers the rest of the year. Congrats on the win today. Most games will not be this easy. <_<

I see tons of talent & class with your team. I hope they make it to the super bowl.

I have one question. What did you think when Trent Edwards performance today?

Completely dissappointed in Edwards I had complete faith in him. He did show promise, in that pass interference he would've hi Lee Evans in stride for the six had it have gotten to him. I think given time in the pocket he'd be much more successful.

UCONN 2013

Thanks for the kind words, but after 10 straight years of seeing the same thing and seeming further away as ever, I don't even know what to do anymore...