Tip the Ball in Jaxsonville, and challenge the

stevestojan

I know, "if, if, if"... but the sad truth is, we are 8-4.

Anyway, even if the Defense played sub par in the first half, unless you are a true prick, you can be nothing but happy about this win. Bledsoe, no INTs (his FIRST good game this season), defense has 5 picks and 3 other turnovers! Are you kidding me? Didn't we have 3 INTS all last season? And the defense is what won it for us (or at least solidified it). And not to mention, the game starts with a 104 yard TD.

Awesome game, great weather, and beers - at least 400 of them

Go Bills!

(The absolute best part of the game was right after fat pat scored the TD, we started chat "na na na na... na na na na... hey hey hey - GOODBYE!", and we got about 200 people to join it. Exactly how embarrasing is it to get laughed out of you OWN stadium?! AWESOME)

Anyway, even if the Defense played sub par in the first half, unless you are a true prick, you can be nothing but happy about this win. Bledsoe, no INTs (his FIRST good game this season), defense has 5 picks and 3 other turnovers! Are you kidding me? Didn't we have 3 INTS all last season? And the defense is what won it for us (or at least solidified it). And not to mention, the game starts with a 104 yard TD.

Go Bills!

(The absolute best part of the game was right after fat pat scored the TD, we started chat "na na na na... na na na na... hey hey hey - GOODBYE!", and we got about 200 people to join it. Exactly how embarrasing is it to get laughed out of you OWN stadium?! AWESOME)

148486[/snapback]

I thought that was OUR stadium? Snowbird retreat.

No here is the truth...."you are what your record says you are". We lost those games because we wern't good enough to win them. End of discussion.

148513[/snapback]

Please go away...you are not wanted here..contain yourself to your own moronic threads

No here is the truth...."you are what your record says you are". We lost those games because we wern't good enough to win them. End of discussion.

148513[/snapback]

We werent good enough then(and the refs helped out alot too), but play them now and i bet we'd wipe the floor with both Oakland and Jacksonville(at home)....

Guest Wishes N Fishes INC

Go Bills!

148486[/snapback]

I think we can help you.

148513[/snapback]

We weren't good enough to win? ICE, really - stop it. The Jax game, yes they beat us. But the Oakland game, we scored more points than them. However, one TD didn't count - if it had been challenged, it would have been a TD. The league even apologized for that one.

But, you're just pissed that Bledsoe had a great game yesterday. You know that Im the #2 bledsoe basher around here, but he had one HELL of a game... god too see him back.

That Raider game bothers me to no end. I'm still bitter and if that costs us the playoffs, I'm going to be extremely angered.

148679[/snapback]

Yep.....1 TD not given to us and two returns that would of started drives at or near the redzone taken away with phantom holding calls.....

REFS :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

HEARD YOU ON THE TELE!!!!!!!

Great job.

I was there that day and, at the time, I didn't realize the calls were blown. Obviously, the Raiders didn't show replays of any of those. I couldn't tell on the TD, as it was a big jumble at the line. The kick return that they called holding on, I didn't know that it was a bogus call until I saw analysis on TV. I DID see the safety that was not called properly. I even yelled out that the flag meant that it should have been a safety. Gannon was claerly in the endzone! It just boggles my mind that they didn't make the correct call! Were these guys from Oakland! Even the Raider fans knew that it was a safety.

If that makes you feel better, well, OK. However, I just checked the standings, and, unless it's a typo, we are what we are... and that is 6-6. If "ifs and buts" were candy and nuts, every day would be Christmas.

So, the Bills have the record they deserve. Alas... if they run the table they will be 10-6 and I guarantee them a wildcard spot. They win out and they're in... and they would likely go west to SanDiego.

So, the Bills have the record they deserve.

148749[/snapback]

I disagree. The Jax game was won fair and square. They beat us, but on the most heart breaking play.

But, in the Oak game, we scored more points that Oakland. Holding in the EZ is a safety, and Henry broke the plane (sp?) and it was not called a TD.

HEARD YOU ON THE TELE!!!!!!!

Great job.

148711[/snapback]

Sweet!

Yeah, after fat Pat scored, all the sh-- talking dolphins fans just looked defeated. They had nothing left. No "4 super bowl losses" or "bledsoe sucks" or blatant "f-ck you"'s that we heard all day..... they lost, they are 2-10, and we got that chant going.

Almost (and I do mean ALMOST) felt bad for some of them.