Did these coaches watch last years tapes?

Toledo Bill

Fred Jackson made excellent runs and was a very effective running back. He has barely seen the field. Playing Spiller is one thing but why in the world did Marshawn start and play so much? It has to be to display him with trade hopes in mind. Other than that, why has Jackson been given such few opportunities? Not that anything these clowns do (continue to start Kelsey, etc) but this is ridiculous.

Fred Jackson made excellent runs and was a very effective running back. He has barely seen the field. Playing Spiller is one thing but why in the world did Marshawn start and play so much? It has to be to display him with trade hopes in mind. Other than that, why has Jackson been given such few opportunities? Not that anything these clowns do (continue to start Kelsey, etc) but this is ridiculous.

I was wondering the same thing. How could they miss the game tapes of Trent and his awful play? Did they miss the regular checkdowns, and his ability to be sacked on a consistent basis. We are going to lead the league of QB sacks, unfortunately it won't be by our defense.

yes they did.

THEN the phone rang:

Gailey: Hello?

Ralph Wilson: Hi... uh... Chaan... This is Ralph Wilson... owner of the Buffalo Bills.... You need to play Trent

Gailey: But he sucks!

Ralph Wilson: You enjoy.... being... an NFL head... coach, right Dick... errrr.. I mean Chan?

Gailey: Got you loud and clear Mr. Wilson! Trent it is

What is your problem? Marshawn did a good job running. Other than not getting better production out of Spiller I think they used Jackson and Lynch just right.